Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE OMEN@Dec 31 2005, 08:35 PM

WOW....ALOT OF YALL WRITERS CAN'T SPELL. THAT'S SAD. ANYWHOS, YALL SHOULD DRAW STRAIGHT LETTERS 5 TIMES A DAY FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT AND STOP TRYING TRYING TO MAKE YOUR PIECES UNREADABLE. IT'S NOT "COOL". THE REASON YOU CAN'T READ SOME PIECES IS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW LETTER STRUCTURE. THAT'S WHY SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN'T DO A HALFWAY DECENT PIECE. AND IF YOU DON'T WANNA DROP YOUR SICK STYLES FOR STRAIGHT LETTERS FOR A WHILE, THEN QUIT. OR DO STENCILS.

oh, whats up man, I hope that shit wasnt directed at me you fuckin internet pretend-a-thug, I don't why you fuckin dudes come on to these message boards runnin ya'll mouths and shit like you're somthin hard. dude, relax on the shit talkin, let me see some of your work.....rather than absolutly shittin on everyone on this thing......it's one thing criticizing (pardon my spelling DICK) but when you just shoot people down it aint nothin but bein a fuckin asshole

letters structure... all these cats are rushing into a complacted style when they cant even throw down a decent straight letter, not toward anyone specific but basically everyone on here, round some shit off all the points at the end and block buster style make it look toy, always remember what the letter looks like and stop the squareness

enokeem it looks arite at first but the letters aint that nice... i would lose the squiggles at the ends. nice 3d. try makin it all a bit shorter.. i dno.. not bad keep it up...

new page unfinished gotta dop a bakground... not the most original concept but..meh.... ffeedbak?

startofantieonbowtie.jpg

Originally posted by Jank@Jan 1 2006, 04:17 PM

enokeem it looks arite at first but the letters aint that nice... i would lose the squiggles at the ends. nice 3d. try makin it all a bit shorter.. i dno.. not bad keep it up...

new page unfinished gotta dop a bakground... not the most original concept but..meh.... ffeedbak?

startofantieonbowtie.jpg

thats comeing alond i also like the hilighted bits

i sagest a nice bright green for a background ................ think about it

oh, whats up man, I hope that shit wasnt directed at me you fuckin internet pretend-a-thug, I don't why you fuckin dudes come on to these message boards runnin ya'll mouths and shit like you're somthin hard. dude, relax on the shit talkin, let me see some of your work.....rather than absolutly shittin on everyone on this thing......it's one thing criticizing (pardon my spelling DICK) but when you just shoot people down it aint nothin but bein a fuckin asshole.

I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SHITTED ON ANYONE. MY COMMENT WAS DIRECTED TO ANYONE THAT'S TOO HARD-HEADED TO LISTEN TO THE ADVICE THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TOO MANY TIMES ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY, I GUESS I AM. I GOT SOME PIECES IN THE NEW AT THIS, NEED INPUT THREAD. IF YOU WANNA CHECK THOSE OUT.

I'VE PERSONALLY NEVER SHITTED ON ANYONE. MY COMMENT WAS DIRECTED TO ANYONE THAT'S TOO HARD-HEADED TO LISTEN TO THE ADVICE THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TOO MANY TIMES ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY, I GUESS I AM. I GOT SOME PIECES IN THE NEW AT THIS, NEED INPUT THREAD. IF YOU WANNA CHECK THOSE OUT.

ya know, when you go on talkin shit about peoples spelling and shit, whatever else you said, it's just bein an asshole....and I don't see no work in the new at this thread....just mine

I'M NOT AND WASN'T BEING AN ASSHOLE. I GUESS PEOPLE HATE THE TRUTH. STRAIGHT LETTERS ARE ESSENTIALLY LETTERS WITH NO FLAIR (ARROWS, ADD-ONS, AND ALL THAT STUFF.) LIKE THE CAPITAL LETTERS I'M TYPING...DRAW THEM ALOT JUST TO GET THE FEEL OF THEM. LIKE I SAID AT FIRST.

deos that first one cud b gd.. but its too unclean. like the fill goes over the outline... take more care and ur set. the S needs most work. its looks a bit awkward, with such a skinny top and a big ass bottom. also i would mainly keep all the letters the same size at the moment, but not bad. the bottom 2 stickers again aint bad m8, the S is the worst bit again tho..i dno it just looks like standard bubble lettering.. keep practising just the letter S on paper n it'll come.. try forming it out of blocks instead of just having on big squiggle...u get me? nice colouring on the DEO. the characters r pretty kl, but theres quite a lot of shit ust like that about. safe