Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by vare_one@Dec 21 2005, 06:30 PM

that last twist id say is sweet own opinion thats all

could do better on the T thru bar by keepn it same size all the way thru.

your sketches id say work on width proportion likingya hands but again keep working them and keep them up to date with your sketch n paint progress

im not feeling the glosk sketch my opinion again

last two letters are the best in there

thats my critz peaz !

i guess you were not aiming that at me :-S

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heaz

NOT FEELING THE FIRST

looks like it seys OOPE as the D is more of an O

define the D so it stands out extend the top bar over the down bar if u get what i mean so it looks like a D more

ya P could be maybe a bit smaller on the round side its a bit chunk and the E could be much better by tidying up the top and bottom legs so there straighter instead of curvin over the place

my opinon thats all

what i can see of the handstyle well its lookin ok keep working it get inspired look at others werk try and get a hand thats different but tight

and ya character is again ok but try that site i gave edogg

http://saveloomis.org

try some characters outta there read what its gotta say and you should nail them characters

peaz out

Originally posted by HEAZ+Dec 21 2005, 11:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HEAZ - Dec 21 2005, 11:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Dec 21 2005, 06:30 PM

that last twist id say is sweet own opinion thats all

could do better on the T thru bar by keepn it same size all the way thru.

your sketches id say work on width proportion  likingya hands but again keep working them and keep them up to date with your sketch n paint progress

im not feeling the glosk sketch my opinion again

last two letters are the best in there

thats my critz peaz !

i guess you were not aiming that at me :-S

[/b]

KREM actually but never mind lol :burn:

Originally posted by HEAZ@Dec 21 2005, 11:39 PM

got to admit mate my dope i aint feeling at all neither, one of my worse sketches

just work it mate u will get there if u understand what i mean

take your time look at other peoples stuff say with a D and get inspired and make it your own or try it different but get the frame work down first yea !!!

hope it goes well man!!

You should start in a sketchbook. Start off with simple letters and progress from there. Practice your handstyle in your sketchbook to. Just start everything with a pen and paper where know one can see. Once you start getting compliments and shit, you can find a chill spot and practice there. (chill spot = good illegal place to paint where no one can see your pieces). Once youve got a basic idea on technic and shit, then you can hit the town. This process takes a long time. probably over 2 years if your dedicated enough.