Toys post here...

swif1

Thanks heaz, I thought I commented on your sketchs. Your letters flow nicely except for the M in Scream. Why did you make the M shape the way you did? Was that to make it symmetric? Other than, they're on point. You should add more colors though. I wish I could freak colors but still tryingt o find myself. You feel me (no homo)...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HEAZ@Dec 14 2005, 12:00 PM

like it flux you got style, weev take your time more and don't write on the bus also if you do come out with something like that then don't post it............

Anyone got any feedback for my 2 sketches on page 129 but no one commented on them?..................

Well, this is a toy thread isnt it? lol. how would i know when a sketch is good enough to post if i dont just post and go from there? but yea, its not like i want to go out and tag. im just doing this for my own satisfaction, just came here for some advice. everyone is helpful, no matter how harsh. even if they say to burn it. but i gotta start somewhere, right? and its not like im gonna take all it to heart, ill just try to improve.

Heaz. Those are alright. You really need to work on size and proportion. It all is block letter too, needless to say, blockletters don't sometimes. They can, but yours dont. 3d the red one. Not tryin to rag, just help. My advice for everyone, if you are still in high school and they offer it, take a graphic design class. If you like art, it is fun anyways but to me it was graffiti 101. They teach about fonts and proportions and stuff like that. Or any painting class can teach you about color compliments and mixing and stuff, but there has been some cool stuff up so keep posting...is there a toy post for the "wall stompers" or is that stupid? :gaga: peace.

Originally posted by leftover crack+Dec 13 2005, 11:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftover crack - Dec 13 2005, 11:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LENS@Dec 13 2005, 07:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Weev@Dec 13 2005, 10:13 PM

Groove, man, thats hot shit right there.  And vare, you never stop amazing me lol.  Well, thanks to everyone who gave me some words about my last post.  Good and bad lol.  But ever since that that HORRIBLE sketch I did, I've been talkin to some people, gettin tips and so forth, and I've been practicing.  Not really that much better than before, but I have nowhere to go but up: scan.jpg 

Tear this one up lol.  I did it on the bus, that's why there are so many wiggles.

That sketch is something I would slip into the blackbook of someone I didn't like in hopes they'd get pinned for it.

"Ah ha ha ha (So and So One), you drew this? Ah ha ha, what a homo!"

Bait, you're on the come up for sure. keep practicing

heres some advice dont come back to this site until you have a name, and a few simple outlines. Keep looking at whats around you. get inspired.

[/b]

Dude, shut the fuck up. Heres some adivce for you. YOU shouldn't come back to this site until you grow some fuckin balls and get a life. I don't see you postin anything worth braggin about.

Originally posted by LiveFatDieYoung@Dec 15 2005, 10:09 PM

^^^if thats a joke ^^its pretty funny if not, dude your in the robotics club quit writing now, shit was way too complicated for ur level anyway, no letter structure simple it up and take off the stupid arrows, robotics club come on, i hope u no graffiti requires illegal activities, u will most likely be arrested

Haha, youre a pretty ignorant person. Pretty sad when you start shit based on what other things they do in spare time. I agree with you about simplicity, but not about ragging on him for being in a robotics club.