Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, EGGZ said:

20220429_165630.jpg

This is a nice improvement and definitely the strongest work you have posted.

The bottom of you E is sitting a little low and the bottom of your Z a little high. The perspective on your 3D conflicts with the the 3D in the hole of your Z.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

This is a nice improvement and definitely the strongest work you have posted.

The bottom of you E is sitting a little low and the bottom of your Z a little high. The perspective on your 3D conflicts with the the 3D in the hole of your Z.

Thanks LUGR for the crit. I see what you saying about the 3D in hole on Z. And the hight of my E.

I also think levels of my words aren't exactly how I'd like. Id prefer to arch the bottom to be honest so i want to try that. There's deff room for improvement, but I'm happy with my progress so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe true. But I have definitely had issues lining it all up previously. I'm happy with this sort of simpler style. Hopefully I continue to improve on it.

I can definitely understand now it's all about the flow and letters before the colours and fill. I was going to colour it and I looked at it and said, you know what, I like it plain in white.

I have ruined alot of my attempts with over complicated stuff and too much colour or additions..

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

@lordkisami- my initial reaction is to ease up on the breaks in all your line work. You're not consistent with them (look a the difference between the L and the R) and honestly they don't add any style value to the piece, especially when you use that many. It feels like you're trying to replace a style with the line breaks and that's not a good path to go down. Also, the O looks like you kept it locked up in the basement for months and only fed it leaves and water when compared to the rest of the letters. I'd beef up the weight of the O, too. 

I did a very quick sketch to show what I mean...

Untitled_Artwork.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...