Toys post here...

swif1

my bad... .. but yah simpler is better if you aint got a handle on that wilder shit is gonna be pointless to try... got to have the structure down... shit maybe ,, Gine,,, might work

.... also you might want to check some Raels, Pestoe, karma, resto, lyes... those are sum good ones and just look at as much shit as possible... freightsrus.com and lay-lo.com and 12oz's metal head always have good flicks... but id say go more simpler with more evenness through it... on that newer one thats nopt to bad good at keepin shit clean...ok letters ..that second one is bleh... but liek i said definatley looks at some RAELS shit and you see what i mean by evenness

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by G_soul@Nov 24 2005, 09:13 PM

Pleeeeease i would really like some adivise on this

i used black and red sharpies cause it was all i had on me.

GraffS31.jpg

i've been doing this for so long and i never got advise...

is it to complex should i go simplier? and is my 3-d right?

yah i got some i think... but anything on this? that would be really cool

word, raels is good stuff. ive always liked his shit. i see it all the time on my way downtown to pay on fines :umm: . ive been veiwing the web sites for years now. i been commin here for the past 3 years or so, and now its part of my nightly routine. but i got all winter to work on shit before the warm weather comes around again :evil2:

thats it kid... stay in the books until you really think your ready... obviously yur in a good city... i seen kids say in here that simple shit is stupid balh bleh blah blah but damn... look at raels ... most his shit is simple as hell but damn its dope and clean... i say the same for navy8 as well simple but as dope as they come in my book...

Originally posted by At_the_Boyles@Nov 24 2005, 11:18 PM

thats it kid... stay in the books until you really think your ready... obviously yur in a good city... i seen kids say in here that simple shit is stupid balh bleh blah blah but damn... look at raels ... most his shit is simple as hell but damn its dope and clean... i say the same for navy8 as well simple but as dope as they come in my book...

i think simpler shit is the way to go. i mean id rather have simpler with some style and read-able by your adverage joes rather than something hot as fuck but only few people that see it can read it. and raels gets about as clean as they come. everytime i pass his spots in the city, even though i seen them 100 times, i still have to look. definatly one of my favs

melo the first one is on the way to being good. make the letters a bit thicker (sept the O..make that as thick as the rest of them). the arrow at start and end are bad. the kink in the bottom of the L looks odd. The middle of the o is skinny andwierd...try and make the hole between the middle of the E and its bottom less big. the M is good too but again i would the middle is a little skinny yaknow. thats wot i think on it anyway, feel free to ignore me, its on the way tho keep it up:)

finally got out doin some illegalpaintin..heres the result( its a nice spot near a road tho u cant see and the karakter is my friend's)

EastEndRoadbobchar.jpg