Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DKbmx836@Dec 3 2005, 06:43 PM

omg d00d dat nigga king shit!

take his advice 4 sure!

does not look that great to me it look like the stuff i did befro and pepople in this thred telling me 2 loose the arrows. he said he was only righting for 2 mouth so idk if it king

um this is one of his momback.jpg idk it

tell me if it is any good

and one mour thing king never wroght the guid it some one eles he just a gust wrghter on ther

Originally posted by Flavicon@Dec 3 2005, 10:20 PM

vare_one

My only real complaint is the arrow on top of the E is just coming out of nowere. Kinda "toys up" the whole thing. Other than that it's pretty tite. Especially the color sceme

lol ther is no e he said it was supose 2 say tag

Originally posted by pine+Dec 3 2005, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pine - Dec 3 2005, 10:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DKbmx836@Dec 3 2005, 06:43 PM

take his advice 4 sure!

does not look that great to me it look like the stuff i did befro and pepople in this thred telling me 2 loose the arrows. he said he was only righting for 2 mouth so idk if it king

and one mour thing king never wroght the guid it some one eles he just a gust wrghter on ther

[/b]

It was a joke......you missed it. And judging by the way you type, I can see why you missed it.

sry about the typeing i prob missed it because i am relly stoned right know just smoke a 8th by my self 3 grams

Originally posted by DKbmx836+Dec 4 2005, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DKbmx836 - Dec 4 2005, 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pine@Dec 3 2005, 10:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DKbmx836@Dec 3 2005, 06:43 PM

take his advice 4 sure!

It was a joke......you missed it. And judging by the way you type, I can see why you missed it.

[/b]

Originally posted by pine@Dec 3 2005, 06:17 PM

http://ultimategraffitiguide.bravehost.com/mainwild.html

i have seen this it say it show how 2 do k sytle but when i look at the pics they dont look like the k style i see. it look kind of toy idk can u tell me if he any good befor i take his advice thanks alot

You're... you're jokin' right? You ARE kidding us, right?

Originally posted by pine@Dec 3 2005, 06:17 PM

http://ultimategraffitiguide.bravehost.com/mainwild.html

i have seen this it say it show how 2 do k sytle but when i look at the pics they dont look like the k style i see. it look kind of toy idk can u tell me if he any good befor i take his advice thanks alot

hahaha, i remember when GnomeToys first made that site, i was laughing for awhile. funny shit.