Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

segway, i really like the 2 on the same page(the last 2...) they are nice..simple with style, keep it up man.

canucmee, i really like personnally. the K9i think its a K) in the middle looks like its got oo much space tho...squeeze the letters in a bit... and the 2nd last letter needs fixing..it looks awkward. The S(looks like a 5..after the K i talked about) is a little fat..i like it but it looks a lil outa place... im prolly rong bout all that, but thats wot i think, safe.

enko, nicely drawn char, and the blaknwhite on colour works well..contrast n stuff... but the rest needs work, do a few pages of just pencil sketches of letters, see wot you come up with..do it fast and simple, u'll get there...

heres the room ai painted on fri..."Antie + char" feedback?

ANTIEjamesroom.jpg

Any suggestions on how to improve?

DSC01633.jpg

WORK ON YOUR STRAIGHT LETTERS FIRST FOR AWHILE THEN WHEN YOU'VE PAINTED THOSE ALOT START DOING PULLS AND CONNECTIONS THAT ARE COMFTORABLE TO YOUR PEICING ABILITY. ALWAYS CRAWL FIRST, I STARTED OFF RUNNING AND AS A RESULT MY GRAFF WAS HORRIBLE FOR A FEW YEARS-KEEP SKETCHIN THOUGH-

fade, not a lot to say.. its aright. try a capital D and move the E to the right a lil bit.

toy shoppe.. i hav no idea wot ur rantin about lol! I use "char" as short for "character"... and i dont think we're related...shame... but haha thats a funny name.. hahaha...no disrespect tho..hehe.

any feedback on my piece?

o.k cheers everyone.

i just used that character to take up space and it looks cool.i've made my own now though. I used that brown because it was full and not used and i had to cover quite a bit of space.

Nope, i'm not from notts. Derby.

Ok, i'll work on straight letters!

Safe!!

glosk, not bad. work on the S, and i would make ll the letters a similar height and width, not bad tho, keep it up.

perko, or parso, i dno. if its an S, it looks like a K..work on that. i quite like it in general, but the arrows dont really workk. THe letters are quite nice, and the arrows just take shit away from that. I like the 2nd piece's R, but the 2nd O is not nice. work on that. safe.

did some kids room today...

friends character...(sorta DJ thing if u get me)

robchar.jpg

my side. i did most of the LEO and the OTT at the bottom. i also did the SHITHOLE char at the top, and me m8 did the NW3 and the background. wot u guys think:

Leoottchar.jpg

Originally posted by leftover crack@Nov 8 2005, 08:01 PM

here are some general tips for a lot of you toys out there:

don't marker fill any of your shit yet. its a waste of marker and right now its making most of your shit look even worse.

dont fuck with 3-d. most graffiti isnt even in 3-d

find a real mentor... don't rely on the internet for shit most writers have had mentors. shit, i had one and still paint with him from time to time.

handstyles first and foremost. all graffiti is based on handstyle in some way or another.

finally let your pen flow. dont be afraid to waste paper. not everything you do will be good keep working.

BUMP

Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Nov 20 2005, 09:56 PM

the leo looks good! proberly the best there.Not too sure about the character! the hands are deformed and whats the two black circles on his ears for? :S .

Looks like you got good can control!

ye cheers i was pretty pleased wit the leo... o do u mean the seperate karak? or teh one above the leo? i did the 1 above the leo and i dont like it, and on the other one they were ment to b headphones. cheers man.