Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

duct, i really like the style of the last one. keep at it

vare, not feeling the 1st or 2nd ones really..in the 1st not a fan of the cirlce things, and i thin the 2nd is too jeggedy or sumit..i dno.

the 3rd is nice n clean, but the letters could do with being a little more co-ordinated, so they dont stick over eachother so much. i really like the 2nd last. colours and letters are great. keep at it!

me and mates painted me garage today... most of it went wrong.

My section...i wasnt generally pleased..wot u guys think?(says King Ant...dont worry about the King..not claimin to b one..its a joke..get over it)

kingantpartchar.jpg

the other end of the wall:

movsourpertchar.jpg

friends char in the middle:

bobschaar.jpg

i can either tell u havent both paitned much by the can contol and the way the lines are or im tottaly wrong cheers for the comments bruv ill take note but most of the styles i drop are jagged edges as u will see i do like the colour one u pointed out as it was a tester on 3d and colour blends not getting to cmplicated either !

PEAE OUT VARE!

HERES ONE I DID TODAY SEYS RAWKUS FULL COLOUR FAR TO HEDSTRONG BUT WHAT THE HEK!

Originally posted by THE STIX@Nov 7 2005, 02:30 AM

me and mates painted me garage...wow.....

er...woddya mean?

ye no vare we aint exactly great! ye the room was so full of fukin paint that we cudnt b assed to keep fixin it up... the guy that did the karak's can control is terrible..that just him..it always gos rong.

ye vare on that last 2, i really like em sept the R..dno y. i dont like the way the bottom loops over.. ye no i like the jagged style. safe

here are some general tips for a lot of you toys out there:

don't marker fill any of your shit yet. its a waste of marker and right now its making most of your shit look even worse.

dont fuck with 3-d. most graffiti isnt even in 3-d

find a real mentor... don't rely on the internet for shit most writers have had mentors. shit, i had one and still paint with him from time to time.

handstyles first and foremost. all graffiti is based on handstyle in some way or another.

finally let your pen flow. dont be afraid to waste paper. not everything you do will be good keep working.

hes not rong. and also. its really pissin me off how some people post a pic of their shit str8 after some1 elses and dont even comment on the previous work, and expect people to comment on theirs...its just selfish cuntness....aye.

vare, that HULK, not alot to say...standard...

ye the 2nd one is not nice. horrible colours..cant really see the letters but they dont look as goood as most of ur shit. i really like the 3rd one. that V is quality, the R could be worked ona bit more, and the E looks a bit rigid, but keep at it, gd work boii.

otoy shoppe some of that is really nice. i love that turkey sketch!!! rewal nice. tha old english shit is nice..would be better if cleaner, but nice, and i like the pieces. i think some of the arrows sorta come out of nowhere..lose those ones, but i like it in general, nice1