Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its not a trick question, yeah im back Bitch...

this is my early re-entry i guess in to graffiti, the most decent thing ive done without biting anything in like a year.

Im hoping yall can help me with some creative ideas to do this with - fills 3d background wise...

Halloween_001.jpg.1b68258df99a73fae86b16598a4bdf4b.jpg

^^^ what hes trying to say is pay more attention to the overall shape rather than do it letter by letter, FLOW MOTHER FUCKA!!!!! the only letter i would try to leave alone is the T try to hide the left side less next time and try to keep consistent like you did on the T how the lateral bars are thin but consistent and the vertical lines are thicker

Originally posted by Aerosol_Soldier@Oct 13 2005, 07:55 PM

just a bomb i drew a second ago... tryed to make it look as visible as possible, cause pen dont show up good. comments/criticism if u got it

if your gonna write "sakn" you might as well write "fdhasgdf"

pick letters you can draw farely well, and create a fuckin name that actually looks decent. your a toy so who cares if the name makes no sence at all, worry about that shit when you got letter structure and style down. overall, your shit looks ehh but keep practicing and try to draw straighter, simpler letters. when i first started out i printed out a sheet of all differentr types of fonts that all said my name. then i just copied them over and over, and as you get better you can add style and whatnot. dont try to go wildstyle either, it ends up in failure.

o yeah whats a "bomb" :yuck:

Originally posted by freakeenyc@Sep 26 2005, 12:21 AM

ive been working real hard since i last posted..so hopefully something is decent..and/or salvageable...btw...i dont write freaky nemore...i just cant find a decent name..and im used to those letters.....and ive been trying to keep it simple..and i need help with filling in..and such.

frk0077js.jpg

frk0094vd.jpg

frk0144kg.jpg

frk0137ky.jpg

frk0064rz.jpg

frk0016yy.jpg

frk0055sr.jpg

frk0040en.jpg

positive..usefull feedback would be appreciated.....negative/useless feedback...just makes u a douchefuck... :hatred: thanks.

i didnt get any feedback..so reposted this.

freak, heres wot i think:

2nd last is horrible. the simple ones are all good, clean. good. i personally really like that "efk1er" one..... i think it works really well. i would take that last one u posted and work on it, slowly start to try nu things..if they dont work, then go back... keep trying now. keep sketchin lots an it will keep gettin better. that 1st one looks like an interestin style...not to my personal taste, but eh, if u like it.... i dont think iv said nethin helpful yet, and i cant b bothered to keep goin. keep at it man,

Originally posted by freakeenyc+Oct 18 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freakeenyc - Oct 18 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-freakeenyc@Sep 26 2005, 12:21 AM

ive been working real hard since i last posted..so hopefully something is decent..and/or salvageable...btw...i dont write freaky nemore...i just cant find a decent name..and im used to those letters.....and ive been trying to keep it simple..and i need help with filling in..and such.

frk0077js.jpg

frk0094vd.jpg

frk0144kg.jpg

frk0137ky.jpg

frk0064rz.jpg

frk0016yy.jpg

frk0055sr.jpg

frk0040en.jpg

positive..usefull feedback would be appreciated.....negative/useless feedback...just makes u a douchefuck... :hatred: thanks.

i didnt get any feedback..so reposted this.

[/b]

thanks a bunch jank..thats actually the most fruitful feedback ive gotten in a while.

blindboii... make the letters better, like more like what they should be... so for example, the B: the white bits"the 2 holes of the B) are in the wrong place. the D is the best. i like it alot.

uv painted it well, espesh the 3d. keep at it, work on the letters, and keep doin wot u want :)

flux, i love the computer one and the bottome sketch. maybe change the smalle bit of the F? io dont like that little flik thing.... also there is sumit alil off with the top of the F...i think its that slanted bit on the let..i dno.... i actually quite like it tho lol...keep it up...