Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF U POST A PIC AND EXPECT FEEDBACK AT LEAST FUKIN COMMENT ON THE PIECE(s) ABOVE YOU! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

clove, i like it. not a personal fan of the jagged bits, but the letters are nice. I would maybe make the E a tiny bit smaller, but still keepin the fatness of it? keep at it.

FLUX, nice to see somethin different. Bits are technically rong, like the bottom of the F overlaps where it shudnt i think..(?) I personally dont really like the arrows that come out of the page, if u get me... I mean the ones that are ment to b properly 3d, like to the right of the X. Its odd, but at least its original, safe man.

enko. does it say RONE? if so. the E need work-espech the bottom bit of it..that looks rlly odd where it is too skinny and the like...also its a lil oo fat o the left hand bit......and the middle of the N bends in a fat way....if u get me...like one side of it is bending one way, the oter the other way... sorry if that dont make sence...

YEYE NEVER AGAIN POST WITHOUT FEEDINGBACK U SMELLY CUNTS!!!

@Mr. Penut, keep doing what you doing homie cause that shit looks tight.

@dunny, I like you joint because its different, but it's missing something. Maybe it's the fill/3D?!?!

@PFLhammy, Yo that's what's up. Kinda where I am trying to go. Since it's just an outline right now aint much to say. But I think the shading is the most important part in pulling off 3D letters, so keep that in mind.

^Don't attempt a 3D just yet. Work on simples and block letters. But if you want to hear something positive, your 3D is straight. So what I'm guessing is that you have a neutral understanding of 3D when it comes to simple letters. So that's good. Post simples and we can start criticisng from there.

edit*

I didn't choose to crticise anyone else because I wasn't sure of what the others said. I can't even make out the tags. So yeah, dumb it down a notch. Mr. Penut, the 3D looks good. I can't say thesame for the letters because I don't know what the pieces say. Also, you overdid it with the arrows on that piece with the green backdrop. The piece looks clean but let's work on making your pieces a little more legible. The tag looks liek it says Yes, or Yues, or Tues, or something.

Enko, keep at it. There's not much to say about throw ups really. But I suggest laying off the highlight and the color. Just keep practicing.

Originally posted by info-hawaii@Nov 11 2005, 07:07 PM

I need some some comments. this is my fist drawing of this name

picture3ln.th.jpg

ok first off: stop writing fade. there was already a FADE in hawaii who rote on my crew who was wayy better than YOU. secondly, this Other FADE only stopped riting fade because even before him, and WAY before you there was a fade in new york that is way better than you could ever be. sucka. check my previous posts and u may see one of his pieces and tho its not that good it is A LOT better than THAT^^^

how cares about hawaii fade... no one nos who that kid is.. and no one nos who this kid is.. to fades who no body nos.. in my book tha names up for grabs...thats like sayin dont write fade cuz somone in the uk writes it... hawaii is apart of the country but lets jus put it like this ..graff wise.. if ur seperated from us by water... u dont live here, there for no one proly cares about who u are anyways...so toy shoppe shut that shyt up uv proly been writin for like 3 yrs lol lame ass nig tryin to bark out orders like hes on somtin...

DKbmx836.... chill out on trying to add style for now... work on the basics... try with more simple shit and work on developing good letter forms before goin at it with style.... and by the wayy..you should probly pic a diffrent name cuz theres a goner in VA that kills shit so... be better off trying to come up wiht another name... real words always seem to make dope names... (spelled correctly that is) ...besides when your shit gets more developed your probly gobnan wanna stuck with that name soo.. not sayin you should change but just a thought....

yo but lookin through the stuff you got there you got ok letter forms peaking out on that E, G, and N... you should check out nime's shit ...lay-lo.com is a good site...i like the n...not the style to it but the form if you see what im sayin.... im not sayin do block buster shit but work out the forms b4 you add style...

*edit* damn i forgot to say sumthing work with making you letters fat...

maybe you be better doin GONE isntead of GONE dunno...

yea i can see how ginger resembles goner a lil. but seems everytime i get a name i think on using its either takin by someone else or someone got it spelled a differnt way ya know. i checked out nimes shit and me likey. as for simples seems when i try and work on like basic ass simple letters it just never looks right. who knows but ill give it a whirl. i got like 2 other things drawn up ill post in a minute here