Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

melo, your throws are lookin' nice, but you've still gotta work on your piecework. Those arrows come out of nowhere, and they basically have no purpose... but, it's still alright looking. Just keep at it, and maybe try to fatten the m up a bit more. The M is what really irks me in the colored piece.

Mar, the throw is looking nice. haha, rawr... my advice would be to fatten it up. Give it some cookies or something.

flux, the one wit the arrows is bad. espesh the U...its very disprooportioned.

the 'black' one could get good but make the letterts the same width throughout, like see the B and bits of the K are v. skinny. i like the 3d stuff, espesh that S. its veryvery nice. keep drawing man:)

melo i like the piece. the E is v. nice. the M is too skinny in the middle and disproportioned.... work on it. the O is too fat incomparison.

just my thoughts...feel free to ignore them, but

i need feedback on this? trying too hard? or in the right direction? where specifgically dus it need changing? cheers

blackwhiteantiestries2bgd.jpg

@jank, thanks for the feedback. Sometimes I really get caught up because I am one of those guys that like to jump head first. Though, I know sometimes you have to get your feet wet. Right now I am just sketching as much as possible.

My only beef I got with your piece is where letters intersect. Oh and I can’t read the letter between the N and the E. What is that a T? I think you did a variation of that in color, right? The color joint was fiya.

cheers for the feed back flux im heading in the direction i want finally and it looks like u are aswell

crx that photoshop is dope man really feeling them drip type characters

toy shoppe them canvases are cool man keep them up as its getting real cold haha

canucmee im feeling it man good stuff

Toxus- and for the other lazy kids in here--

You're only going to get negative feedback if you know your ish is sloppy. I bet you're in grade school, if that's the case... it's friday, you probably haven't got any homework or anything... sit down, listen to some chill music and go at it. Post what you've got when you're done...

I guarantee it'll be better than a sloppy highlighter fill that bled over the lines... GO.