Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aerosol try making your line widths more consistent and sluts or mess whatever you want to be called, clean it up a bit, try moving your marker a little quicker and cleaner as for the M try to match it up a little more with the left side as its pretty decent over there but you start to lose it, best way to learn simple letter style is to use a ruler to mark out a 2-3 inch tall rectangle and try to stay in that so you stay straight and about the same size, i would be more concerned with the "S"'s as they are really in need of help. as for all toys here the best thing to remember is to sit back after youre done and look at a few pieces from writers you know are good and established and look at them and you will see one thing they all have in common which is FLOW your piece bomb simple hand ANYTHING has to flow smooth, it has to look like it belongs there rather than just some letters plopped on a paper. try to be consistent with your line widths try to keep to the same style add on and letters but like everyone else says try using a REAL simple font and just copy that tll you can get it nice and clean then add on little extensions to the letters and slowly work till you understand flow and form.... word piss drunx mother fucking NIGHT OWLS BITCH

Grom-Rock, Wale PD

the K again like i said keep with similar line widths, try to keep all your diagonal lines about the same size unless its a wild extension and same with vert and horizantal lines it makes it look more unifor and flow well, the problem with the A is that it is kinda shut off if you know what i mean, it would stand out WAY to much against any other letters you have to draw a piece as a whole not letter by letter remember what i was saying about flow? i mean the a isnt horrible by any means ive seen much worse but remember some of the nicest pieces are really clean really simple and flow well. you dont have to have a ton of overlapping extensions and bends to make a nice piece ;) but keep it up man graff isnt that fuckin hard lol

ughh im really lazy at this moment so im not gonna draw and upload one but im sure i could get to it some time today, your best bet would be to copy the S on your keyboard, you have to understand what makes an S and S you know? there are certain things in each letter that are needed to make that letter, like the diagonal line between the top and bottom curves of the S, try to stay somewhat symetrical at the begining because its alot cleaner than a blob that kind of resembles an S (again not dissing as i understand we ALL started off like that haha) so like i said rule out a nice sized area on some paper and tear up some simples. imagine doing a roller on a piece of paper. ill try and get some S's up for you to look at later

Originally posted by Morg-kcor@Oct 5 2005, 04:38 PM

ughh im really lazy at this moment so im not gonna draw and upload one but im sure i could get to it some time today, your best bet would be to copy the S on your keyboard, you have to understand what makes an S and S you know? there are certain things in each letter that are needed to make that letter, like the diagonal line between the top and bottom curves of the S, try to stay somewhat symetrical at the begining because its alot cleaner than a blob that kind of resembles an S (again not dissing as i understand we ALL started off like that haha) so like i said rule out a nice sized area on some paper and tear up some simples. imagine doing a roller on a piece of paper. ill try and get some S's up for you to look at later

yeah thanks alot man you have been a big help. I can make a really simple S but it doesnt look good. it would be great if u could get a pic up sometime soon...thanks again...btw krem most of those are really hot, except one of the stickers...

Just like to say this to every peson looking for help in this thread.

Don't post here.

Want help?

1. Get up off the computer seat, go to wal mart.

2.Buy 99 cent cans of black and white paint

3.go paint

Then learn to develop your OWN style and stop listening to people giving you tips on your style.

Learn through experience.