Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by insane30+Jul 7 2005, 08:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insane30 - Jul 7 2005, 08:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo pintyo beans with that post why are you ehre.....you are not a toy from wat i can see....peace

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-pintyo beans

working out how to host and post

methinks we need less apparently illiterate writers

hmm.. what an oxymoron, 'illiterate writers'

oh well

that cruel would of been nice if all that extra trash wasnt added..like gettin a hot..well.. ur not that good. like gettin an ok lookin chick, one thats doable then punchin her in the face givin her a huge black eye.. yea ur piece was ok.. until u punched it wit all that extra crap lol now it is undoable lol.....

fase0sc.jpg

Been reading this thread for a while now and this is my 1st serious try at practicing letter structures (and therefor my first post ;)). Don't comment on the crappy fill, I use some really bad markers.

edit: I just noticed that due to scanning my lines aren't 100% straight. But they are.

smokecruel9dg.jpg

im not sure how well they showed, but there are red circles on all the useless arrows i see. arrows fall under the class of extensions and extensions do what their names suggest, extend. in order for these to look good, they must flow and therefore extend the flow of the letter. you just have them sticking out willy nilly. its hard to accurately explain how to use extensions, you just need to learn it on paper and dont take it to a wall untill you know how to use them to make your piece look better.

(take this all with a grain of salt)