Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onlycdmc@Jul 5 2005, 10:18 AM

I like that. Here's a style I've been workin' on. It's for a black and white outline battle. Says XQYDOJ. The letters were picked because they're not used that often.

XQYDOJ.jpg

LOL!!

hahahaha!!!

I never enterd my peice for that battle, ohwell.

propz to sexC for improveing so dam much.

I see what you're getting at. I have a strong appreciation for people who know to start with baby steps and don't try to fuckin leap. Since you know what you want your handstyle to look like, just keep going til you find it. Good work. ;)

Originally posted by [Flowling.]+Jul 5 2005, 07:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ([Flowling.] - Jul 5 2005, 07:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-spade561@Jul 4 2005, 09:46 PM

Throw-ups: NO style there at all. It looks like you drew a bunch of squares with lines in random places. Check out other peoples throws to get some ideas but don't bite. Throws are easy to bite but don't. Research my friend, research.

Handstyles: It looks like bad cursive. Again, research.

Again, I'm just trying to start off as simple as possible. Thanks for the advice. Seriously, it's something I can definitely work with. Contrary to belief though, I have done the research and continue to.

From burners to fat caps, SEEN to COPE2... even Style Wars... I'm trying to do this shit right with the resources that I have.

Personally, I don't think I'm at the stage where conforming to traditional throwies would be the best for me.. but it's definitely worth a try. "CCAT" would probably be used in terms of that.

Same with the handstyle. I know the type of style I want it to look like and reflect, I just have to practice the style of said letters, get that shit down, then tweak it with a little of my own flavor.

Honestly, any worthwhile advice I'm willing to hear. "STFU" or "Stop writing" though motivates me to evolve and push further, doesn't really do much for me. Especially in a thread dedicated to beginners where you already shouldn't be expect that much to begin with.

[/b]

wow scribbler. iv never seen that style before..owait! every cheerleadrer at my skool is doin that shyt... kid dont get full of your self.. im glad to see ur tryin but.... that styles been around since rock and chizzle ... :yuck:

scribbler-true style innovator :king: