Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

air attack- you shut the fuck up. cruel put in months on that name why throw it away now. u wanna make progress you gatta put in work. look at my shit i started as ekso that shit faild then i picked up BAIT listen to what peeps said and now to me its fucken amazing to see where i started to where i am now. in only 3 months of serious writing and 1 month writing BAIT. so i tell you what, shut up and post work.

i could say so many bad things right now about youz guys. anyways some advice.

theres nothing wors then an ugly throw up with 6 colors.

understand the use of a throw up in a real city. throws are for shady spots, where u gotta be quick. 2 colors. one color. if u wanna get fancy use a different color for the final outline.

dont write mad shit in every single empty spot in your throwie.

unless its mad big and u got space to kill u wana rock your iowa crew, or write 2005 or some shit.

you kids get overkill wit it and make yourselfs look like clowns

2 color throws.

you paint under a bridge why not try some straits or somehing.

you got the time.

my 2 cents.

Originally posted by EKSOxo@Jul 18 2005, 01:36 PM

air attack- you shut the fuck up. cruel put in months on that name why throw it away now. u wanna make progress you gatta put in work. look at my shit i started as ekso that shit faild then i picked up BAIT listen to what peeps said and now to me its fucken amazing to see where i started to where i am now. in only 3 months of serious writing and 1 month writing BAIT. so i tell you what, shut up and post work.

no wonder you still fucking suck. look at your shit. dont ever give yourself props. thats just lame. so shut your mouth you young ass kid.

Originally posted by Famous Namous@Jul 18 2005, 01:29 AM

your stickers suck too, check the ones i just snapped a picure of

stickers456456.jpg

haha...go ahead and hate on me nigga...atleast my stickers r hand made....any toy with a comp can print out stickers u little bitch....

go ahead and write cruel...its ok if u cant think up a good name for yourself u little bittch....ima still write it tho...i could give 2 fucks what u do

yeah i got everyones sitcks, even Elmos 0_0

I havent sent any out, i made about 300 and my couzin took them all, that bitch!!! im currently making more with diffrent charas, ill take a flick right now to show you my new ones im working on. give me a sec.

Now waiting for my phone to email the flick to me >_<

..think thats gonna take a while........