Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by earo 35+Jun 30 2005, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (earo 35 - Jun 30 2005, 08:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>suretwo:

your shit's good, and i like the colors. the first one is fine, its little too simple to add so much color but it looks good, so who cares. 2nd one, too many extensions and too simple. nice colors though. 3rd one, good shit. i like that idea. if you keep working on that, youve got yourself an original style. 4th one, fucking awesome. the only thing that pissed me off was the R. try a lowercase R. besides that, awesome.

[/b]

Yeh I posted these somewhere else and you're not alone in disliking the R.

Cheers for the comments though, I'm gonna go sketch now. :)

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 01 2005, 12:33 AM

ya sure2 would be a king if this was uhhhhhhhhh 1992, cats straight but i used to see shit like that back when i was a kid in california

<!--QuoteBegin-THE STIX@Jul 01 2005, 12:36 AM

and the colors on the first one... man that colo skeme is sooo ol skool man.. god sorry sure im jus stating the facts...

Yo Mr Stix, thanks for commenting, but - old skool is a bad thing? :huh2:

i hated when???i dont recall. all i said was i don't think its a good idea to use that shit...but u know what???fuck it...i could give 2 shits how long mr wiggles has been writing.if i don't feel his shit, oh well.i don't tell u not to hate on anyone.

:haha: :haha: bizmo...#1 rule man dont bite cats man.. gettin ideas,,ya ok.. u like fuckin traced those letters lol man....

and if mr wiggles made an alphabet to help out toys.. thats fuckin weak.. thats wat the problem is nowdays... shyts way to easy to get into...