Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sixty6:

those flicks you posted are a little small and i think i speak for everyone when i say "i dont like clicking on links to view pictures." the A on the first one needs work, and so do the E's but not as much as the A. in the seconds one, the A looks a little awkward and the E's need work in their structure. dont try anything crazy until you got the simple stuff down. its not all bad though, i like your coloring.

risin 519:

stop posting the same shit over man. sorry to sound like an asshole but thats not a peice. thats an overdone handstyle. if you call that a peice, keep in mind there's no structure, PLENTY of useless extensions, and you dont put crowns on peices. sketch shit out in pencil, not markers. that F looks like an E.

onlycdmc:

i like the idea of using letters that arent used often. i wish i could do that, the funny thing is that i suck at every single one of those letters you posted. haha. your letters are looking good but some color wouldnt hurt. i dont think you should be posting in this thread though.

rive:

you REALLY need to work on structure. the R and the E are complete garbage. you need to curve your letters a little more, the E is waaaaay too stiff. and if youre not gonna carry the little curvy thing at the bottom of the R and the I through the whole peice, dont do it. i look forward to seeing more stuff from you.

cruel:

youre starting to do your own thing. all im gonna say is make thinner, cleaner lines. thats all that you need to perfect your peices. beleive me, crisp clean lines is the difference between good work and kickass, fucking awesome work.

blaki:

for that handstyle you posted,go simple. you'll be better off just writing normal. if not try comic book style. ive seen alot of the legendary writers using it these days (and im a big fan of it)

scribbler:

on the other page, you need to cut the bubble letter shit. look at the lessons i posted (i think i'll post them again on this page) and make letters, not girly bubble letters.

bait:

youre doing your own thing, im not feeling the A's though, you'll develop that by yourself though. probably the best thing youve posted in this whole thread is that baby blue painted one. im not feeling the T though.

bizmo:

same goes for you, cut the bubble letter shit. make letters, not girly bubble letters. dont do the bubbly fills or stars or anything until youve got the simple shit down. that character you posted is really good. i like.

pinto beans:

dont even think about posting in here. that jesus peice is fucking awesome. simple but awesome.

orks:

good shit. nice and simple. keep it coming, youll develop by yourself

scribbler again:

i dont know if you posted the same photo again but theyre fucking huge and youre not changing. make your letters straight up and down, not tilted and dont make the K's as seperate bars. learn your keyboard letters.

Just got back into graff, slowly working on my basics and building up.

And Ronyn just a temp. name, any ideas for a one sylabel name?

(Ignore the faint black lines, its from the previous page.. my bad)

simple_1_resized.jpg

The one on the far right is incomplete cuz I didnt have enough room

simple_3_resized.jpg

Guest Abc Eater

Earo I was going to post the same exact thing you did. Break down your lines to make sure they make sense, and agree in thickness and style. Kase you from Toledo right? So am I...PM me if you wanna chat sometime.

Originally posted by earo 35@Jul 7 2005, 09:23 AM

blaki:

for that handstyle you posted,go simple. you'll be better off just writing normal. if not try comic book style. ive seen alot of the legendary writers using it these days (and im a big fan of it)

examples?

anyway hows about this one?

MVC_016S.JPG.374cb1a7fb79a0dcb8e5f6df715cc69a.JPG

Guest Abc Eater

My God did you guys just see what EARO posted. Thats just about as much as we can help you. Nobody is going to draw you letters and say here go paint this. It takes years to get it right. Someone isnt magically going to say XYZ and poof your the next saber. :hatred: :hatred: Now there is stuff like hey your 3D is off or this part of this letter IMO is too thick, but some of this stuff is just garbage that is reposted over and over again. Start off doing box letters like the fellow who just writes random shit in big box letters and like orks, sribbler, and cruelone..