Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still don't get why people bite styles, sure some influence is fine, like Alt's and freak have influenced me over time, but that's only because i've grown as a writer around these dude and admired their work, I don't just flat out steal letters. Unless they draw me a piece, then i might recreate it to further understand some letter structure.

and I still don't get why the new kids hate 'simples' because it isn't 'Graffiti' enough for them, if they actually researched graffiti culture they would understand differently, they're most probably only doing it cause it's 'cool'. When on the contrary it makes you look like a fool.

• Like 1

and I still don't get why the new kids hate 'simples' because it isn't 'Graffiti' enough for them, if they actually researched graffiti culture they would understand differently, they're most probably only doing it cause it's 'cool'. When on the contrary it makes you look like a fool.

I think it's because kids don't understand what simps are. They think it means ultra straight letters. Simps can be dope and they don't understand that. Simple means simple not straight. So they wanna be ultra dope and bull off a mega fail wildstyle when they can't.

ok as per crits it looks like it says AAi...that being said fix the R so its distinguisable from the A, and since ur A, and N are capitalized for uniformities sake try a capital I...also the roman numeral 2 seems misplaced maybe add the 2 to a hand style of ari..

all this being said....i really think u shud start simpler and work ur way from there..

ARI2 and i aint claiming shit. obvyously got it off the net

You just posted the picture, fuck out of here with that I ain't claiming shit, shit. I bet if you didn't get called out, shit would be different on your part...

and anyway it doesn't change the fact that you for one, painted it on the street. which is disrespect in its self, and 2 you posted it on the net, if your going to bite keep that shit to yourself cause you will get called out like a bitch and probably even fucked up for being a tool, and three, you did a bad job of biting..

ok as per crits it looks like it says AAi...that being said fix the R so its distinguisable from the A, and since ur A, and N are capitalized for uniformities sake try a capital I...also the roman numeral 2 seems misplaced maybe add the 2 to a hand style of ari..

all this being said....i really think u shud start simpler and work ur way from there..

thank for the advice man. as for that other fuckin punk, come try somethin punk. i aint no fuckin kid. lets see what you got pussy. ill write what i want how i want and where i want. aint shit you gunna do about it

thank for the advice man. as for that other fuckin punk, come try somethin punk. i aint no fuckin kid. lets see what you got pussy. ill write what i want how i want and where i want. aint shit you gunna do about it

well shiiit, I assumed you were a kid, now it's clear you're just a grown up bitch acting like a kid. Aight you go write what you want, where you want, whenever you want. Still doesn't change the fact your an idiot. :lol::lol::lol: so go on, be another shit stain on the walls of your city.

as for doing shit about it, why the fuck would i fly out of New Zealand to visit some bitch i don't care about. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't get it twisted, i was giving you critiques in my own way as well, your just too hard headed to understand..

I still don't get why people bite styles, sure some influence is fine, like Alt's and freak have influenced me over time, but that's only because i've grown as a writer around these dude and admired their work, I don't just flat out steal letters. Unless they draw me a piece, then i might recreate it to further understand some letter structure.

Word up

well shiiit, I assumed you were a kid, now it's clear you're just a grown up bitch acting like a kid. Aight you go write what you want, where you want, whenever you want. Still doesn't change the fact your an idiot. :lol::lol::lol: so go on, be another shit stain on the walls of your city.

as for doing shit about it, why the fuck would i fly out of New Zealand to visit some bitch i don't care about. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't get it twisted, i was giving you critiques in my own way as well, your just too hard headed to understand..

you were talking stait shit and the other dude actually gave advice. big difference. fuckin prick

THIS

you were talking stait shit and the other dude actually gave advice. big difference. fuckin prick

well, that's your loss if you learnt nothing from what I said, I couldn't care less honestly.

and if you were to peep my older posts, you would notice that I've given some of the best consistent advice overall in this thread, along with alt's and Freak, fuck out of here with your biting ass. :scrambled: Fucking platypus ass dude. I don't think i should be 100% nice and helpful to someone who does what you do, now if you acknowledged the influence in the post, it would be a different story, i would be like, ohh he's just trying out something new, but no you said nothing, basically trying to claim that style as your own.... so please.

well, that's your loss if you learnt nothing from what I said, I couldn't care less honestly.

and if you were to peep my older posts, you would notice that I've given some of the best consistent advice overall in this thread, along with alt's and Freak, fuck out of here with your biting ass. :scrambled: Fucking platypus ass dude. I don't think i should be 100% nice and helpful to someone who does what you do, now if you acknowledged the influence in the post, it would be a different story, i would be like, ohh he's just trying out something new, but no you said nothing, basically trying to claim that style as your own.... so please.

oh yeah your such a fuckin king aint you? like you got the best advice on this thread haha who do you think you are? remember you live WHERE? NEW ZELAND. you guys have graff!? lets see one of your wack throws. talk about biteing when did new zeland even begain that culture? hmmm mabey when they wanted to be more like america. please.....

oh yeah your such a fuckin king aint you? like you got the best advice on this thread haha who do you think you are? remember you live WHERE? NEW ZELAND. you guys have graff!? lets see one of your wack throws. talk about biteing when did new zeland even begain that culture? hmmm mabey when they wanted to be more like america. please.....

hahahahaha

1. I never said i was a king,

2. best was the wrong word, i meant helpful.

3. cultures spread, FML @ this guy.

4. be like america... You don't know anything about New Zealand do you?

5. this is pointless.

6. My throws suck, i never once mentioned or brought my throws into it

7. the reason your throw sucks is cause you bit it, for fuck's sake can you not get that through your brain, someone else has already done that style, and they do it better, therefore you lose.