Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah. Getting a lot of conflicting advice about the "I"s lately. Make them as wide as the others, then they are too wide... It's my 1st book, just trying to keep working on something every day. Thought the wood grain ended up kinda cool.

well then do an upper case I, they do look like O's

I do like that wood + hammer idea though, keep it up, your on the right track, just define your letters a bit more. maybe space your letters out evenly

I mean, i found the letter cause they technically make sense, it was just tough. Like RedEye said, just make them Keyboard simps in the wooden style, and it would looks really good. Not all letters can be the same size, width wise, and that's just the way it is. M's will ALWAYS be wider than other letters, I's always thinner. It's just typography, and the more you sketch, the more you'll find that out!

exactly, it's not about keepint the width of the letters the same, it's about keeping the width of the bars that make the letters the same. The letters will naturally end up different widths, just worry about keepin the bars consistent and everything else will fall into place with practice.

*edit - i'm not used to people accepting crits without flippin shit around here... props.

exactly, it's not about keepint the width of the letters the same, it's about keeping the width of the bars that make the letters the same. The letters will naturally end up different widths, just worry about keepin the bars consistent and everything else will fall into place with practice.

*edit - i'm not used to people accepting crits without flippin shit around here... props.

now, not exactly, it will help you with proportions overall [so still keep your letters around the same size, you don't wanna be fucking around with a big R and then small U just yet]. but word, some letters are just naturally wider then the others, that's typography for ya/

*edit @ your edit, soo true man, props to people that can accept crits.

dope simples award goes to TUME KOC and TRIDE MOMS personal vote. my .02

and i love how when ruck visits, he posts like 12 posts, then dips for like 2 weeks. haha

Haha, least i'm still coming around to see you guys, i'll never leave this forum, it's too awesome.

But yes, i must Lmao @ how many posts i make in one sitting. in a single thread.

I'm a notorious triple poster on forums, i guess that bad habit follows me around.

24w6cf5.jpg

one of my favourite simples, for sure. Saw IRL too, just didn't get a picture.

while we're on this "simples are the shit" topic, which i totally agree with, let me post this...

IMG_1726.jpg

wtfgetoutthewayrunnn.jpg

two of my favorite all time writers STILL rock simples and blockbusters. Check out their individual threads, shit is mad dope. They rock intricate and simiple.

and these...

virus.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

some of my favorites recently.

Teh dopeness, all of it. Virus, rick and rome mega are my favds from these. That Rick really reminds me of my Ruck steeze i've been fucking with haha, no bite, it's just the letters i guess. Too bad his hands are booty, if that is his hands afterall.

Yeah. Getting a lot of conflicting advice about the "I"s lately. Make them as wide as the others, then they are too wide... It's my 1st book, just trying to keep working on something every day. Thought the wood grain ended up kinda cool.

Word, good to see your soaking up those wise words of wisdom. Simples, simples, simples, haha, keep it up and you'll go far.

Now i think you may have just misinterpreted what i said, if you were even listening to me in the first place, if so kudos, so now what was i saying......................oh yeah, I DID say make all the letters OVERALL the same width, BUT, I did say that you should make the bars the same size too, so thats a bit of conflicting information, obvcourse it doesn't work for all letters as you found out lowercase "i"'s end up like block "o"'s. but that's just something you understand with experience, so there, i may have just tought you a life lesson! :P Peace dude.

063122Pink_Love_panties.gif

OMG @ this GIF!!!!1

Now that I got your attention, not that i didn't already from myt excessive posts, but here's my handy as of lately, MedMan, my emcee name, as in the Medicine man, as in the Shaman that feeds off souls.

xn9h1w.jpg

1zzm8a9.jpg

LMAO @ my kitty, wtf are you doing tharr puss puss, and it's a female/

Definitely better handstyles; I like that

Shaman that eats souls? I think Medicine Man is a more broadly used term, refering to anyone who specializes in physical/mental health in a small community/tribal setting. This includes shamans, but most shamans aren't known to eat souls.

Is eating souls a good thing or a bad thing?

Definitely better handstyles; I like that

Shaman that eats souls? I think Medicine Man is a more broadly used term, refering to anyone who specializes in physical/mental health in a small community/tribal setting. This includes shamans, but most shamans aren't known to eat souls.

Is eating souls a good thing or a bad thing?

LOL, no they don't actually eat souls, I just said that, hah. Medicine man was more a term that was given to native american healers by the english language. Most of them were called Shamans. And were more of a spiritual communicator if anything.