Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

genimage.jpg

Ignore the colors in this one, they came out really shitty

genimage1.jpg

pretty much just a virus bite with little changes here and there. Really like the style of those letters.

Am I doing this right? I know that's a stupid question, but is this the right way to learn? Just biting until you learn letter structure and come up up with something original?

02210014101.jpg

12312008205321Image107.jpg

Please, you could find a closer example than that. I've seen plenty of hand throws, and the one you picked definitely isn't the most similar. Which leads me to believe he ain't bitin' as hard as you think he is.

Fuck, I wear on the daily a design of my own that is more similar. Hand holding a carrot.

Every cartoon hand looks the same.

• Like 3

Depn: I don't know if you're looking for advise, but you should try putting white on the edges of each letter, ya know? It'll make it look a li' more complete. What you have so far is pretty decent. Also, I wouldn't pronounce your name as Dep-N. It sounds too similar to depends, which are diapers for adults. FYI.

Keep it up!

solid throws sank.

i dont know wat i think abt the hand throw thing. im conflicted

depn..space out ur letters atm so they dont overlap..dont need to give ur outline an outline.

that lil curve thta seen in the top of the d,e,p although consistent make it look wierd. esp since its not also on the n...i guess wat im trying to say(although i hate saying this) is practice some simple fonts before trying to get that complex.also ur hands are very rigid..my hands sucks but my advice on that is just do letters like u wud do in school.

grin i like where ur going with the first one.

im glad that u also acknowledged ur influence on the letters for the second one...

but the best way to understand letter structure is to practice simples as in different fonts....peep a fonts website and just practice em till they are indistinguishable...this really helps u understand constructing letters and building ur own fonts aka ur graff...

in terms of tryin to bite other writers...dont do that..influence is fine but biting isnt so much..do look at as mcuh graff as u can when ur starting out to understand other ppls letters tho

nokr..u dont needa use paint markers unless thats the only thing u have aroudn u..also same as above ..practice simples...a general thing abt ur lettersa re that they are inconsistent in widths ...i mean some areas are thicker than others..try to make em consistent