Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
workin on extensions and making letters be able to stand alone... fucked the fill up and went with it anyway.

IMG_0268.jpg

I can see what you are attempting, keep practising. Try thinking of some of the extensions as additional bars to the letters and some more finer ones to connect. I would lose the real curved style in the extensions and make them more jaggedy and sharp, almost like they are mimicking the choppiness of the letter E and work how they will flow into the next letter. If the letter is to sit alone then don't have the extensions frame it, use it as a chance for the letter to be exploding out almost

Shaken, try working out how that connection is gonna move onto the K, it flows from the S to the N then just stops would have looked good flowing through the whole thing, maybe try and make the other letters have a lettle more flow to them rather than kinda sitting upright, but dope nonetheless.

Rait - do some straight letters, don't make them real curvy and don't make the letters so high when they are so narrow, try and make it a bit beefier.

Zid - I think the A is far too big and chunky in comparison to the other letters, I would have preferred them to be more uniform rather than slopping up to the middle and back down, that looks cool in a 3D style but in those letters it looks a bit weird proportionally for me.

damn an essay for a crit, at least I didn't say go simple haha

1265759507536.jpg

Did this about a two weeks ago. I know there's a lot of negative space in between the C and S. I've kind of fixed that.

1265439249574.jpg

About two weeks ago.

0225002225.jpg

This is the most recent. A "collab" with my friend EGZY and I. Mine turned out slanted and shaky, but whatever. I should have taken my time.

Bump from middle of argument two pages ago. Crits por favor.

Rait - All of your letters the same width and height. Maybe draw a rectangle as a guide. Every bar needs to be the same width. Look at the left leg of the R. It's twice as fat as the T. Should it be? No connection on the A and I, and if you're drawing upper case letters, do an upper case I as well.

Take off the extensions on the T.

Look at your keyboard. Block letters are good to practice, but keyboard letters are not exactly block letters.

You basically need to work on keeping everything straight and consistent.

Dope ass collection, i should post up my sticker exchange book, i'll get some flicks, so you guys can see some of the stylews you sent me, and i'm sure some of you others would like to see some.

I'm likimg my black meska i did for you, that electric yellow forcefield is dopey! although i can see where i tried to get a little too complicated before my time, still not too bad of an effort haha...

I can see where I can improve lots, i think we needs to get another exchange going, you've gotten way better ocean. I'll send you guys another batch of collabo stickers too cause those were fun as hell to make.

Hey alts and freak, could you guys do the same, I would like to see the stickers i sent you again, or post them up on the hidden tmw page.

edit: lol @ my throwy, i kinda gave up on those, I should try some new ones.