Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Virtue - on the 3D you have it going off to too many points, see ho on the k you have the 3D going directly off to the right however from the other letters it goes up and slightly to the right.

either do it how bumpin showed or look at the sketch I sent you and do it going that way, I would say if you are just starting out choose one way of doing the 3D either drop it straight down or to one particular point.

1yll4n.jpg.c0b4d192b72e8e8698458e80b19a3baf.jpg

Thanks, Service. I've got to give a hand to Decy; he's been giving me a bit of advice today, and I've got to say, he's a writer whom I look up to. Cheers, mate.

0407001918.jpg

0407001925.jpg

chomp on that 'R'

theres a video of someone painting a passenger train with the same one. you tube that shit.

the S and the A are ok the P and the H are not so good, they lack any kinda of similarity in style traits to the other 2 letters, the H literally looks like an after thought

personally I would say do staright letter simples, that is like a throw style but done as a simple to me

Yeah, I know, I know. I felt like shit after doing it though, if that means anything. I tore the sketch up and threw it in the trash.

I'm working on some originals at the moment, but won't have them done until I get some new markers; mine all died, lol.

Sorry for bitin' though; I felt like shit about it, and I'm not doing that shit again. It was crazy disrespectful too, and that's not my style.

Thanks for calling me out on it though, guys. I know that sounds weird, but thank you.

alts feelin it dude!...

virtue..dont fret over it..every1 bites even unintentionally when they first start out.. i even rememeber trying to print out pic of peices and trying to replicate em exactly so i cud undertsand the artists thought processes..also just cite an influence if u ever have any cuz this is a graff forum. we will all know.

anywyas practice pen sketches or watever if u dont have markers..dont worry 2 much abt coloring right now

lol servicecamp.. i swear i dint read ur comment before posting..so similar ahha.

what markers should i use to fill in? im getting tired of sharpies i dont wanna use prisma. and idk if krink is paint or ink im not trying to get paint markers i have enough and they just dont come out right. maybe copic?

Prismas are very similar to sharpies. Different nibs but alcohol based.

Krink is ink but they do have a paint marker. Just read the descriptions.

Wait for the paint marker to dry before going over it again, make sure its dry area then go over with a wet marker. Tricky but nice effects.