Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some names are just taken, others are Legendary names, I think that is the point he was making. Not like anyone would write Skeme is it?

Ges is taken by a fucking dope writer, Gesism seems close to Des but hey it could just be a nod of appreciation towards him, I have seen other writers put ism after their name on numerous occasions, it's not like he is actually writing Desism cos that would then be retarded

Some names are just taken, others are Legendary names, I think that is the point he was making. Not like anyone would write Skeme is it?

Ges is taken by a fucking dope writer, Gesism seems close to Des but hey it could just be a nod of appreciation towards him, I have seen other writers put ism after their name on numerous occasions, it's not like he is actually writing Desism cos that would then be retarded

where i live some of the famous names are MEAN r.i.p Gevs Hype Sage Phun Gurp Sigh Karoh Fask Morp Ormie Sailr Alike those are just some.

that are known

by the way yeah im a toy too and dont start that "you've been at my level" bullshit because i have always had an understanding of what to start with. stop being so fucking hard headed and listen to the advice people give you even if it hurts your pussy little 14 year old feelings.