Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You wasted a blackbook going page after page writing that? Just stop now..im sorry, just stop...theirs no hope.

I wasted a one dollar sketch pad from dollarama.. and um, not gunna stop, going to make more changes...and that page does look pretty well the same, im sorta just changing one thing per page, so that my hand steadiness and stuff improves...the past two ive changed it every time... it costed me a dollar...i didnt even use my prismas or paint pens or good sketchbook...and im here for some advice. not just chirps.

Hey fathem, good idea writing ur name over and over.....my advice would be to continue that except do some tags and a simple per page....keep both of them so phucking basic that u feel like ur in kindergarden....this will help at first with preportions, positioning and the relationship between the letters in ur name(this is important since its YOUR name)....studying ur tag will help u with ur simples and visa versa but only if u keep it basic....fair warning, this shit gets boring but u gotta understand the basics first so keep at it....the tags u posted would be strait if u didn't bend ur bars, like the top bar of the F pointing down and the connection in ur H from the vertical bar in the middle to the bar on the side should be ghost as well....no doubt that eventually ull be able to understand when things like that r appropriate, but right now they aren't....

check this...if u look u can see the my letters are space differently and the width of my bars aren't all exactly the same (that's bad)....I don't feel like explaing what a bar is, hopefully u understand or someone else will explain it to u...point is I tried to do it like this PHAT...

IMG00086.jpg

Hope this help

This is like graffiti school....im not sure this is a good thing

O_O

start everythign over and throw that book out. all pointless

u seriously think....that ur gona make me tear it up.. i mean seriously r u kiddning me? ill go ahead and try another one for you but im not tearing that up..ima fill that book up in pieces its gona take forever but in the end you kno how much experience ill have ill be proggressing every few pages in my letter structure so its fine by me..and for some reason i dont know y but when i graff i do pieces..i like throwies and tags and all but when i put that pencil down on the paper i dont stop till its full of ink..

thanks for the feedback

Hey fathem, good idea writing ur name over and over.....my advice would be to continue that except do some tags and a simple per page....keep both of them so phucking basic that u feel like ur in kindergarden....this will help at first with preportions, positioning and the relationship between the letters in ur name(this is important since its YOUR name)....studying ur tag will help u with ur simples and visa versa but only if u keep it basic....fair warning, this shit gets boring but u gotta understand the basics first so keep at it....the tags u posted would be strait if u didn't bend ur bars, like the top bar of the F pointing down and the connection in ur H from the vertical bar in the middle to the bar on the side should be ghost as well....no doubt that eventually ull be able to understand when things like that r appropriate, but right now they aren't....

check this...if u look u can see the my letters are space differently and the width of my bars aren't all exactly the same (that's bad)....I don't feel like explaing what a bar is, hopefully u understand or someone else will explain it to u...point is I tried to do it like this PHAT...

Hope this help

O_O

ahahha!!! my friend tags the same word!!!! u guys should be friends or battle or sumthing lmfao.. so by any chance is ur name alex? bahahahaha of so whatappppp...he does siples with ur style and everything!

ahhh thanks snore never thought of it that way "do straight ass letters then add on to them"

alright well...i kinda had to do that girls name and shht so im just gona write TORK next time not in the mood to write sum different...if u want go ahead and write my name but fk it if u dont u kno

This reminds me of Newbie..

1389297830_1a08bfe99a.jpg?v=0

Lemme guess...toy? well no shit. but im not about to go tag the city or anyshit like that til i have somethin legit to show...so help, or shoveiit.

IMG00086.jpg

Hope this help

O_O

Yeah, im just working on some tags now, (i think you only seen that one page) there's a couple up...but theres alot of issues with the first two, like arrows etc.. and im workin on tags now. Also I understand what you mean by your drawing, and although im a toy, i got the grammar down pretty good... and i had started with simple square letters, that page was after some changes that i made (like the 32nd page)...

ahahha!!! my friend tags the same word!!!! u guys should be friends or battle or sumthing lmfao.. so by any chance is ur name alex? bahahahaha of so whatappppp...he does siples with ur style and everything!

R u telling me that there is another person writing phathead?....if that's wat ur saying then ima bout to throw a phucking tantrum like a 3 year old....that shit ain't phucking cool....we're gonna have to fight or some shit....battle or something....tell me u mean phat?....cuz if its phat then we're cool and he should change his name cuz there is a well established (more than established) phat in new york

O_O