Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_2027.jpg

any better? and dunt mind the shadows

Much better, but where the top right leg of the K comes out, just make it go straight diagonally up, dont make it go right then diagonal like you did. And lose the swirlys at the end of the legs for now, and dont extend them so long.

edit: nvm, i guess that K is fine. try doing what im suggesting though and work with it too :3

looking good there Nuce, Donald I tend to agree with what Sank said

thanks for asking Nuce, not been sketching much, too busy looking for a job, statred a canvas today tho, have sprayed the background orange to yellow faed and will try and put some characters on it maybe tonight or tomorrow

^^ to the above and Crus , i think its tricky balancing evolving your style and improving from simples and testing new stuff then not being afraid to scrap new ideas and take a few steps back and revise how your shits evolved. takeing the good and dont worry bout leaving the bad behind

p.s sup all :D been Venice for a few days time to get back to books!!!

random canvas for friend:

ames.jpg

I agree with Polyp, I always go back to simples, I find them the best way of getting past writers block and it just re-enforces your understanding of yur letter structures, you can get oo caught up in connections and extensions and ithelps to bring yourself back to square one to evolve some more