Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was just wondering is there any crew out there for recruits? i was just wondering if i could join any..i mean i think its time i do..i get up and all but in my hood i only know a kid that is in coh and i dont think hed take me in...message back if there is a thread for that or anything at all

oh i know you, aren't you that skinny kid with the myspace pictures? :lol:

none of the stickers on this page should go out onto the streets.

GOER, i like the one on the top right more than any of the others. Do that another thousand times and it will be hot.

TORK, do simple straight letters for now, just to get used to proportions.

What do you mean? What stickers do you not want to see on the streets? If I saw my stickers I would think that that writer wants to get know with the easily read name. I'm not going to produce any of these stickers in the form of a full colored bomb or throwie. I'm not what it is that doesnt belong on the street. If you can provide an example of what belongs or a better handstyle for my name I would be pleased.

goer....... the the top tright ones are straight practice that one more and dont make a face out of the "O".......................

and tork you fucking toy please just stop and listen to everyone theyre just trying to help..... everything you posted is caca and you still have some nerve to get mad..... DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO DO SIMPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......... GEEZ........