Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
??? was that directed at me?

my bad. i smoked a bowl before coming on here, and i think i'm retarded. i saw the "weasel" and for some reason thought it was louise2wease. the whole "wease" thing got me. so i thought it was someone who was playing around on here, then when everyone starts trying to help --they throw some sick shit down or something. sorry WEASE, i edited the comment out, no need for confusion.

enough typing, more photos. here's some more of my shit. i've posted some of this in other threads, but i don't think i've posted it in here before.

370606902_cf82444500.jpg

this is a bag puppet. i was making them for my friends who have children. it's fun shit to do sometimes.

375271239_15f8f1cb1d_b.jpg

318309208_38852a12ff_b.jpg

SFC stands for "sexual frankenstein crew." i made it up before "getting up" came out, so don't try and call my cards like that.

318309210_61ca46bac3.jpg

these are stickers i do around my city. they're my "toy soldiers."

375257640_85f31fb21f_o.jpg

this is a skateboard graphic i did for my friend's company. he saw my toy soldiers around town, and when he found out it was me, he got all psyched and asked me to do a board. i'm working on a second graphic, but procrastinating like a mother fucker.

316564807_89154e94fa_o.jpg

that's it for now.

"fandango shit?" is that some kind of austrailian slang? thanks either way, because "....is awesome" is a pretty positive response. also, thanks dontsleep, glad you like the deck.

if anyone wants to buy a board, PM me and i can get you in touch with a shop that sells them. all the money we get from sales, goes right back into the company.

**a little shameless advertising never hurts.

thanks EBA. i still consider myself a toy though, just because i'm not that good with can control. plus, i like this thread. if i can help someone starting out, stick with it, it makes me feel all warm inside. then i notice that's just because i need to take a shit, so i shit. then i don't feel warm inside anymore. but i still like how this thread operates.

SALE, i mainly use micron pens and sharpies. that's about it.

First ones done for a friend who has an odd attraction to fat chicks. Done with sharpie fine and two highlighters.Tiny bit of a bite(not on the letters,just the fill). See if you can guess who.

Second one was about half done and a month old. I finished it yesterday and topped it off with some mf Doom.Done with 2h pencil,sharpie fine and a tiny bit of a sharpie paint marker on the mask.

Any of these good enough for another thread maybe?

scanned3.jpg.027b6b06639c66a401b65d84e3d6d851.jpg

scanned2point5.thumb.jpg.75f4526b419561946daa32f0e4ba297c.jpg

i grew up on the border of Rhode Island holmes, 10 minutes north of Providence. "Dudeguy, i'm gunnah go dawn ta Cumbalind fahms ta grab some bears, you wan any ting?" i once knew a guy who said "fucking pissah" or "dudeguy" like it was a form of punctuation. everyone up here in upstate NY, loves to mimic my accent like i'm some kind of novelty. i had one girl ask "where are you from?" i said "massachusetts" and she said "oh that explains it, i thought you were just some ghetto kid." i love that shit, dudeguy.