Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This shit right above me is tight, i like the colro scheme and all, how did you work on your letter forms? that seems to be what i am having the most trouble with, anyway here are my latest

GPic1.jpg

Gpic3.jpg

Gpic2.jpg

Gpic4.jpg

Also Just for fun here is the X-mas card i made for last year

Sconda.jpg

I have been trying to work on letter form hopefully it has improved somewhat from my last posts and these are more cohesive compositions anywa cant wait for the crits

Yo Deos, i havent been writing very long as you can tell since im posting here, so you might want to take what im saying light heatedly, i think your shit is missing a personal touch, like it looks to technical and their isnt enough inspiration in it, its too straight forward, i really, really dig your stickers though, i think they have good composition

Originally posted by <KALOMAN>@Jan 5 2006, 01:32 PM

IMG_0878.jpg

people from my hometown dont want to give me no constructive crit so Im hopin someone here can

this was for the battle thread

also I need a name

it gotta have a R E and S and no longer than 5 letter

thanks for the help

resist

rest

rems

rames

refs

serf

sert

serk

sire

sore

score

store

sores

idk just a couple off the top of my head. dont know if their takin by anyone big i dont know about so dont mention it if it is. cuz i dont realy care. your welcome if it helps.

Originally posted by sins+Dec 31 2005, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Dec 31 2005, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by edogg@Dec 24 2005, 08:02 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sins@Dec 23 2005, 07:26 PM

could u give me some sead back on the lst 4 posts thankx sins

dsc014176cz.jpg

im just sayin..

yer its copyed but still i have to lern some how ............. what would u sagest

[/b]

uh oh i dunno... dont take credit for it maybe? if youre gonna take that big a bite and still feel the need to post it, make sure you cite who actually did it.

Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Jan 5 2006, 09:28 PM

SPOREBOOK.jpg

LGBOOK1.jpg

DRONEBOOK.jpg

BENBOOK1.jpg

SANPENFREESTYLE.jpg

more old shit

it's not all mine, so i hope heads don't mind

not that it might matter too much, cuz its probably not even your work, but drone is taken by someone i know.....and hes a bit better at the name...just food for thought...

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders@Jan 4 2006, 10:57 PM

PASEGADGET.jpg

yo this is my boy....give feedback..thanks 1

hey, i dunno if its been said already (sorry if im repeating) but id recommend for your friend to practice color combinations...cuz i mean its coming out pretty good for a beginner or w/e you wanna call it...dont wanna say toy....but yea...colors need to be changed, not feelin em'.

Originally posted by faze 1+Jan 5 2006, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faze 1 - Jan 5 2006, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-..::RD::..@Jan 5 2006, 05:54 PM

any feedback would be appreciated, it says MESH

100_0479.jpg

just my opinion but i think u belong in the new sketch thread. real nice.

[/b]

yea i think thats too good for this thread also...if I had ANYTHING i had to say about it...and i really didnt want to but w/e...umm maybe practice balance a lil more?? i dunno...a bit more letter weight on the right of that piece???? no biggy just my 2 cents

Originally posted by INSOM@Jan 6 2006, 06:47 PM

im not really likin the lower case A at the end....but hey for 5 mins i think its pretty dope...you should show us the finished product soon..and maybe some sketches youve done for yourself...

fuck, well at least this is where it belongs now... i had these colours plus one green to work with

as you can see didn't make much of an effort so ginore the shitty pencil coloring and gimme some feedback on the rest

also im at my dads so ive got nothing to post except for what i draw up here, be back home tomorrow

ursula29et.jpg