Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 4 2004, 04:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 4 2004, 04:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Dec 4 2004, 04:14 AM

there's gotta be at least one more gay dude on here that's reading this thread and trying to decide if he should come out...

my bet is on one of the nightowls...

is onesecondple a knightbat?

cuz he's my boy and all, but i swear homie is gay or atleast bi.

COME ON OUT ONESECONDPLE, we're all famlay here son.

:lol: ;)

[/b]

no, onesecond is NOT a knightbat.

i denied his application.

i agree that his sexual preferences are questionable, but this is certainly not a reason for denying membership, as nekro is one of my fave bats.

it's just that he's...

weird.

in a weird way.

not the good kind of weird.

the weird kind of weird.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 3 2004, 10:43 PM

I think deep down everyone has even the smallest gay tendencies.

Example, at one point in your life you'll probably say "That guy is handsome." It won't mean you're going to get it on, it could just mean a non-sexual, "Hey he looks good."

If you say that in your head and you are thinking of getting it on, then you have to reconsider what team you're batting for.

Well seems like most people sure as fuck know what ugly is, male or female so I guess the opposite would be true.

Personally, I don't really see how ANYONE is attracted to men, male OR female! lol... I mean what the fuck, we are hairy, we have muscles that seem to bulge outta nofuckingwhere, we've got a tentacle with a wrinkly ballsack under it, I mean what the fuck is that God? lol

I guess i'm trying to say that i think women are the fairer sex, and I'm so fucking glad that I'm a man who is straight. Plus I get to pee anywhere and mark my territory and have fights with rivals to prove my masculinity... well actually that last part kinda sucks.

$.02

tease, since im trying to look out for you, just let it go. gay guys dont go around announcing that they're gay as they bite into a sandwich. their personality might make it obvious in everything they do, but thats no different than a southern man being obviously from the south, it's just that you attach a bit more of a stigma to it. people that have some weird persecution complex are just annoying, be they gay, black or white (yes, white people complain about that shit sometimes too).

nekro, what kind of guys are you into? we know rage is all about trying to bang grizzley adams, but what about you? and whats up with karamo from the real world. ive had plenty of gay friends/room mates, and while most were pretty 'normal' acting, none of them were as seemingly hetero-thug as that dude. i cant front, when i saw the episode where he's in the club with the dude and takes his shirt off on the dance floor (which i felt to be a bit gratuitous, but whatever) it was very weird watching him grinding on oll boy. not cause i was weirded out by the gayness, but it was definitely strange watching such an otherwise 'street' ass dude rubbing another bols dill....if you know what i mean.

im rambling. but i painted, cause thats wht writers do (when they're not gaying the world up).

I was completely unaware of rage being gay and honestly i think it's awesome.

ALAN MCANGRY>>

1)Because I'm full of myself I need to ask, I'm hairy, had some facial hair last time you saw me, short hair, and have a somewhat masculine build. Would you hit me? (that sounds so funny).

2)Has your "gaydar" ever gone off on me?

Thats my only question, I have a few gay friends so I think I've already asked them anything I was curious about in the past.

I am often accused of being gay. I don't have a problem with this, I think I tend to look stereotypically gay I honestly enjoy looking nice and "stylish" and tend to take good care of myself and am very clean. my boss asked me if I was gay last week(only because she is head of one of the philly chapters of a gay activism group and was curious if I would like to attend) I do carry myself in a slightly feminine way and respect women way too much. I can say guys are attractive but I've never thought of having sex with a guy. It is not uncommon for me to tell a buddy of mine, "you look good tonight" before going out. I know what I like and it happens to be girls and I wear obnoxious tshirts like "Mustashe Riding Champion" and "Mustashe Rides, 5cents." I'm comfortable with my sexuality and am totally cool with people thinking I'm gay, I don't really care.

I am also seconding Nekro's "One trick pony" comment on eating vagina.

firepants,

dont take this the wrong way, but why did i think you were a fat metal guy? ha.

for some reason, no matter how effeminate i act, no matter how much 'berry' scented victorias secret lotion i steal from my little sister and no matter how many gay room mates i had, no one ever thinks im gay. the couple times i was at gay clubs, dudes would come up and talk to me, then tell me i was very attractive (for a straight guy). infact, gay guys have always been into me, but never actually tried to kick it to me. now that i think about it, im kind of offending. fuck all yall. bunch of stuck up motherfuckers. 'ohhhhhh, look at me, i like dick so much that i wont even give seeks a second glance.' you guys suck (in both a literal and figurative way).

seeks/apparently i need to start by gaying myself out a little more, then gaying the world.

seeks>> I WAS a fat metal guy until I suddenly lost like 100lbs and was able to fit into fashionable clothing so now I'm an unsuspecting metal guy (http://www.plugintothefaithless.com/self.jpg - confirmation).

As for guys hitting on me;

I have had many men hit on me in the last year or so but I actually got like cat calls on halloween. I went out to see my girlfriend(she goes to school in chicago) and we went to "boystown" for a halloween parade and I had a lot of guys eyeing me up and two guys walked by me and both stopped and literally said, "Damnnn boy you is fine" in unison. Needless to say the girlfriend got pissed and really over protective like, "stop trying to invade my turf."

mispants/faux-gay status way higher than seeking's.

Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 4 2004, 04:37 AM

Where's bodice?

She needs to drop some Irish gay knowledge.

Woid.

hello. I didn't notice this thread before now. heeeeeeeeeeeeey I just read back a bit and you're gay. when did I first miss that?

Anyway. I'm here now, so if anyone has some lesbian or bisexual or irish specific questions, holla.

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 01:10 PM

honda japansese car for younger people. benz german for older people.

I believe God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I'm aslo looking at a rover maybe...

I believe adam made god to justify forcing others to conform, and I don't think anyone asked eve....

Guest imported_Tesseract

like said a million times before, rage is gay?!

Ha, apparently yes, always the homie still.

And related to poop mans question, do you think that when this stupid homophobic front will fall looking as ridiculous as the KKK looks now there are gonna be homo-wiggers?, that would be funny as hell.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 4 2004, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 4 2004, 08:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 01:10 PM

I'm aslo looking at a rover maybe...

I believe adam made god to justify forcing others to conform, and I don't think anyone asked eve....

[/b]

slap.jpg

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega+Dec 4 2004, 02:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Dec 4 2004, 02:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ALAN MCANGRY>>

1)Because I'm full of myself I need to ask, I'm hairy, had some facial hair last time you saw me, short hair, and have a somewhat masculine build. Would you hit me? (that sounds so funny).

2)Has your "gaydar" ever gone off on me?

[/b]

1) No. I don't see my friends in that way.

2) Nay.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Dec 4 2004, 09:01 AM

And related to poop mans question, do you think that when this stupid homophobic front will fall looking as ridiculous as the KKK looks now there are gonna be homo-wiggers?, that would be funny as hell.

I believe the correct term is "yomo thug".

<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 08:10 AM

Wow. Like I haven't heard that one before.

Originally posted by DangerousArabian@Dec 4 2004, 08:10 AM

ya know, shit like this is so gay, of course god made adam and eve simply because he would have to have a way for the world to repopulate, more than likely adam started ramming one of his sons though, so there,,,,,,adam and charles were snoggin like no ones business..

another question (detailed response requested)

Which particular group have you homers found to be the most

nagative towards you (and homersexuals in general)?

By that I mean is it your typical conservative adults, young hiphopers, fratboys etc?

this thread is great.

golf claps to nekro and rage for doing this and answering some quite great questions.

mine may have been asked, but as this is a graffiti forum how much effect / inspiration do you think your sexuality has on your style in terms of graff (letters, colours etc..) do you ever intentionally use pinks or over "less masculine" (no that thats really the case anymore but still) just to throw a hint out there?