12ozpassaround book

Hacer92

You're picky but for good reasoning. Heh. Like I said before, my computer is down and will be for a good month or so. All I can say right now is hang tight until I find someone who can hook me up with a digicam or whatever. I do have some stuff online but they're all old and well... a bad representation of myself. Yadda yadda yadda and more fag talk to back me up. I'll just post old stuff that are "'kay". Old as in 2003 - August 2004. i has improv'd from that time.

crooked.jpg

*This... this... I have no idea. obviously wasn't finished for obvious reasons (shit's gay).

Amend.gif

*old,old,old shit.

aemu.jpg

*old and bad. just focus on that M...

I really don't like these. At all. Hopefully, I'll get my hands on a digicam and post more recent shit. Just gimme a month or so and hopefully this 12ozpassaround will be better than the last...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Nov 30 2004, 04:59 AM

Hacer,this is Chek...give the book to your brother and get him to get it to me,i'll hit the book up,and get a few other nola heads to hit it up...holla back

ok check ill give it my brother next time i see him.

after your done with it just to let other people to know whos getting it, first cracksmoka from philly will get it

then Relek

then someone from lasvegas but i still need to talk to him about that

then merik then some one from west palm beach but i still need to talk to him

but yea if u have got some good graff skills and ur interested in participating in this pm me or talk to me on aim

Hacer,

I just got back into NOLA and want to hit this book if possible before it hits the road. I keep a pretty low profile on these boards so I would rather not post some, but hit me up and we can go over this shit. I would also like to talk some nola shit up with you. You can't pm me so just send me an e-mail if your down.

ok if you where on this list already and you still wanna be down you gotta pm me...

RULES (revised):

1- only if your serious, if you beat me for this book youll never get a 12oz screenname that lasts again..(i have people in high places)

2- you dont have to be "seen" or some style master you only have to take your time and put a little effort into it...

3- your going to have to fork out 3 or 4 bucks for the return shipping (so be forewarned)

4- it is an open call of course anyone can get on the list... you just gotta be patient...

5- i kinda have to add a 1 week stipulation to heads keeping the book, i think a week is plenty of time to do something nice... and you gotta realize people will be waiting so please just be considerate....

this is a really good idea if you guys play by the rules...

a good medium for exposure of your style and to other styles...

and a bit more personal than just e-rep....

so if anyone is still interested let me know and i will get this mugg started....

peace yall...... THE CRACK......

i think you should start off be sending it to people you trust and know..then send it to poeple you start meeting off of this site..cause if you just start sending it to everyone your shit is gonna get jacked or gonna be filled with toy crap..so start off with people you know then continue with people you meet...

im down,i was gonna get the book before hacer decided to not go threw with it,see im from new orlean so it aint no thing for me to get this book from hacer,i can just get it from hacers brother,but now he aint doin it,so put me on the list...

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Dec 3 2004, 10:18 PM

im down,i was gonna get the book before hacer decided to not go threw with it,see im from new orlean so it aint no thing for me to get this book from hacer,i can just get it from hacers brother,but now he aint doin it,so put me on the list...

my passaround worked but only for one reason! I paid for all around shipping.. there and back, fed ex overnight! should this have taken a week to do one piece? yeah, but it didn't so know that if you send it out it will take way longer than a week for each person, You would do it in one week?? I would, I've had this idea and it worked, I have mad amount of dope mudafuckas in it BUT it took a year to get like 25 pages done!!!

NON the less! I'm in, I will keep it for longer than a couple of weeks but only cuz I can get my boys to hit it uP!

If it makes its way over to Vancouver BC Canaduh? I'll reserve a few pages and spread some ink around.

Sometimes its easier to buy a ring bound sketch book and unravel the pages and send out individual pages. Then just ring it all back together later when people send back the filled pages.

Just like one of these books(minus the watercolor part)...

sketchbook.gif

The sucky part is that the contributors never get to flip through the book, but that's what 12oz is for after you scan it.

book will be mailed out monday, i already have it in the envelope and addressed, just have to have it weighed and sent... ive actually thought about the overnight thing, but well see how a couple of transfers works out before i change the game plan.... remember: PM me if you wanna get on the list (it makes it alot easier for me... thanks.....

I really like this idea, if it works well i will also send out a book, so that more people can hit it up in a shorter amount of time, same rules apply, if hacer or crack aren't cool with it let me know, but i think its a great idea and if done right can be a really cool thing

I think u should first ask the people to show u sum of their sketches unless u know them or sumthin, so u wont end up with sum "begginer" shit ( I hate the word toy)...I'm down to do sum shit, my mama has a P O Box and I'm down to spend a few dollas to send it back,...It's a good idea doe...To the folks worrin bout the home address, I really dont think u doin anythin wrong for receving a sketch book by mail..Just dont write ur full name, just like sum initials or dont write ur name at all...just ur address or ur dogs name..thats what I do..just a thought....well hopefully if I dont make the list I'm lookin forward to see what my fellow 12ozers r all bout ... :king: ..peace..

Archived