12ozpassaround book

Hacer92

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the size in advance...

incubuszoomouttt.jpg

brandonboydfixed.jpg

So how's the 12oz passaround coming along? I'd love to get down but I want to see if this shit is even in motion. "Ya heard?" Anyways, bump for... stuff.

edit**

BTW, the first portrait is of my younger brother and the second one is the frontman of incubus. Yeah, "mad gay", I know.

yea to all who are wondering about the book: i dont know whats going on exactly but i would think that crack smoka has been sending it out but im not sure. I originally let him take charge and i was gonna send mine out again soon but shits been real hectic u see i have school and all this other bullshit to worry about right now than sending out a book right now.

But as soon as i get settled down a little but i will start to send it out all the way till the end of next summer.

Hey y'all, when's this passaround book due to be shipped across to the UK..? I got about 3 writers who i know are well safe (i can trust 100%).

We'll do a page each (4 in total) then ship this baby back!

All that said... It's prob gonna be 2010 before we get on the damn list!! :huh2:

Yeah, it'd take a while to get around but just imagine a huge blackbook filled with all kindsa flavas and styles USA, UK, Paris, Italy, Amsterdam... the lists endless!!

You'd just have to make sure you kinda know or trust the person ur sendin' it too!

I suppose it's a nice idea, but can't really see it workin' out. Who knows?

Some old stuff of mine...

Tense

is.php?i=28324&img=tense_outline.jpg

Treks (sorry 'bout the blurred photo)!!

is.php?i=28347&img=treks_outline.JPG

Base

is.php?i=28345&img=base_outline.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived