12ozpassaround book

Hacer92

ok heres the deal i think it would be cool to start a 12ozpassaround book. I was thinking who ever on 12 oz wants to receive the book can hit me up on aim at: wreckedandecked2. I will send u the book then u send it back to me and then ill send it to a new person they send it back to me etc. Once this book is decently filled i will post everything that is in it. If u would like to participate in this talk to me on aim.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH@Nov 29 2004, 12:18 AM

I think it's a great idea.. but did you have to start a new thread for it?? Cuz its gonna be while before it gets decently filled so your not gonna have flicks for the thread... but i like the idea!

il just post pics as an update

i was thinking about that but yea maybe every 5 entries ill post up

but if u want to participate u need to talk to me on aim

Originally posted by earo 35+Nov 29 2004, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (earo 35 - Nov 29 2004, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Verbal Kint@Nov 28 2004, 03:22 PM

I think we need some 12 oz pass around sluts. :gaga:

im gonna have to go with verbal kint on this one.

THUMBS UP FOR THE SLUTS!

[/b]

wel if u want to figure out a way to do that go right on ahead :haha:

rules about this

ok so if u want to participate

1 i need your adress or po box

2 what stae u live in so i can get and estimate when i can get it back.

3 u have to send it back as soon as possible ill even include an envelope to send it back in.

4. dont do anything stupid

5. it would be good to kno how long you have been writing

cause we dont want this book filled with garbage.

ok so first ill send you my girlfriend and my sister at the same time you send me two girls you know so no one has to go more than a couple days with out, after you get them, use them for a couple days then send em some where else, we can even sign them, some girls will try to get signatures from all of us... horay graffiti is popular

To give y'all a heads up: this was tried previously. The book made it to a few scheduled stops, then got lost for a while (after a friend of a friend of a friend borrowed it). When it resurfaced, it was filled with the most god-awful crap one could imagine. It then took another 6 months or so before it got back to the person who started it. So if I were you, I'd start small - only a few members for the first try. If that works, then I'd try again.

And there needs to be one central person in charge of everything.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 29 2004, 03:54 AM

To give y'all a heads up: this was tried previously. The book made it to a few scheduled stops, then got lost for a while (after a friend of a friend of a friend borrowed it). When it resurfaced, it was filled with the most god-awful crap one could imagine. It then took another 6 months or so before it got back to the person who started it. So if I were you, I'd start small - only a few members for the first try. If that works, then I'd try again.

And there needs to be one central person in charge of everything.

yea thats me and it comes back to me each time. then i send it to someone new. and about every 10 or so entries ill post up whats in it

Originally posted by Relek@Nov 29 2004, 06:14 AM

what about u're work, got anything we can see?

yea i got some shit but i need to get a new photo hosting service. I will have something in the book of mine for the first person who gets it to see.

But as soon as i get a new hosting service i will post up.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Nov 30 2004, 02:39 AM

I'll be an e-friend and hit this shit up-up-up. But I'll just send shit through email rather than AIM. My comp is being "fixed" and I'm barely on anyways...

powellpow2001@yahoo.com

edit*

The List

Relek

Hacerguy

Me

hooray.

ok it would be good if people could post their shit up just to let me kno what ur working with.

here are some people who are on it

cracksmoka

relek

someguy from vegas

these guys im posotive are gonna get the book if u want to be considered u need to pm me or talk to me on aim

if u post ur stuff up and i like it ill pm you