12ozpassaround book

Hacer92

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and u can be in both books if u want but that is up to you.

Give me time to get my stuff together also because i dont have my book right now and i want to get a PO box.

Crach smoka just keep sendin yours out also and we can just post pictures that way there will be more for people to see.

ok i see some people want to start their book to. I dont mind but it would be easier if u could organize whos gonna get it of the thread because it may get confusing with 3 different people with a book trying to organize whos gonna get it on the same thread u kno.

Or you can just wait a while

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Dec 23 2004, 09:59 PM

I think you misinterpreted my question, Mr. Chad.

What I meant was who was going to keep the book(s) once they are "complete."

or is this a passaround book that will be done for you?

humm idk i mean me and crack smoka are sendin out two different books. We are gonna post pictures of what gets put in the book for 12 oz people to see.

Maybe when im through with mine their can be a battle for it?

but I dont know i never thought about givin it to someone

but like i said maybe their can be a battle for it or somethin.

humm idk i mean me and crack smoka are sendin out two different books. We are gonna post pictures of what gets put in the book for 12 oz people to see.

Maybe when im through with mine their can be a battle for it?

but I dont know i never thought about givin it to someone

but like i said maybe their can be a battle for it or somethin.

nah man, that book is yours!! your book, people are just piecing it for you, you're the one that bought the book, you're not forcing anyone to piece it, you're askin if anyone is willing and who ever volunteers is obviously not expecting any rewards for it. But then again if you want to give it away you can... Because AGAIN. IT IS YOUR BOOK!

ok i hear yall. Maye one day there can be a battle for it but it would be a long time before the battle you kno so it could be like peice of history of the people who used to be in 12 oz in our time. ahaha

but yea after christams im gonna go to the post office and get shit worked out and get my first person to send it to.