your inventory

whatdahell

i have pics, but no cord for my cam. so I'm posting a list. my stash is nothing extravagant.

Can and a half of aluminum rusto

2 oz my acrylic mix-baby blue-(from my tic tac markers)

tic tac marker-filled w/acrylic mix

push pop marker-filled w/oink

2 chapstic marker-w/oink-found the chapstics

1 gluestic marker-w/homemade ink

zig glue marker-w/oink-racked

otr .160 blue paint

laco markal pro max red paint marker(otr bit this shit. i got it free in the mail!)

kids paint (squeeze type mop, almost a mini bingo marker)-empty-racked

half bottle of oink

kiwi mop half scuff cover/half Higgins eternal-racked

3 cans colorplace white-racked

2 cans colorplace black-racked

1 can quick color black

1 can hand mixed grey (black white blue) racked except blue.

1 can stencil spray adhesive

ceiling texture mixing caps(are the shit!!!)-racked(those bitches are high pressure. you can fill a can in a minute or two. beats the hell out of the wd40 straw those things are so high pressure, you don't even have to chill a can. if you spray it upside down for 3 secs, the can is ice cold)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about people racking hella lots of montana and belton. from what kind of place? the only place i know of in the city that sell montana us our tiny ass graff shop. those people are to cool to take food out of their mouths. is there some ratty ass store like in bomb the system(i know, lets not go there)that for some reason carries graff friendly shit. the closest shit ive seen is rusto, and really im a shoplifter, i have no car, so i can only get a few cans at a time.theres no good place to rack rusto. all i can rack is colorplace. and its not all that great (it still beats the hell out of krylon)

I don't have much...I can list it.

Roll of purolator stickers (Somewhere around I think 800 left?)

Five pencils (Fo da sketch)

Six thick woodcrafts for tagging, 15 decos for sticks, 6 thin woodcraft for neat small handstyles, or tags, seven cans of paint. Black, Gold, Blue, White, Silver, Red, and another black.

And I think that's it...

Yo Oink hit me up with a PM when u get that ishh. I got a few homies that are trying to get a few.

But on stores that sell montana. Theres a store here in SanFransisco ,CA that sells montana behind the counter with out a cage and theres also an art store that sells Montana gold but then its locked up.

alright since theres all this talk about rackin markers recently, ive got a new technique that works well for me, since the walmart by me doesnt put security tabs on markers, i take one of those ace bandages that are for like your knees and things (the wraps) and wrap it around my ribs, then i just slip markers underneath it and wear a real baggy shirt, its actually really hard to see

Archived