your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mad nice stash toptaco!

Kartoonkiller: Those are different ended inserts.

You can unscrew the pen to make it loose or tight.

This way you can switch insterts to whichever you like at the time.

See how one doesn't have the green tip?

The green tip is just a cover for the end,

so it won't cut into shit when not being used.

The green tips are different shapes, because they have different tips.

I don't remember the name brand of the ones I have.

But I'm pretty sure if you asked for scribers at your local hardware store,

that they will know what you are talking about.

They're called Metal Pocket Scribers (The pen lookin ones)..Theres is no such thing as Covers for the ends..Shit I wish they had covers for them..The ones with the "green tip" are Grinding stones..They're not replacement or exchangable tips for the pen....Remember all these are Construction Tools, they have different shapes cause they have different use( but they all scratch glass/plastic whatever..Obviously they are not made for graffiti ya feel..So fuck the shape,size and "covers".....Like I mention before the pen one is good for square tags, cause they go deep into the glass, you can bust handstyles but the square ones look better...The grinding stones are to bust big blockbusters...If you have anymore questions ....holla..

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0093p?&C=RBJ

http://www.northwaysmachinery.com/productdisplay.asp?subcat=71

Ay just got my OINK shipment in!!!!! Yes i was very pleased with how he helped me step by step when i ordered. He answered all my emails in less than 3hr. or even right after i sent then he would reply back ASAP. OINK is good folks! Go cop an order ASAP!!! OH yeah my order came in 3days after i ordered!!! Now thats some fast ass shipping.

ORDER FROM THE HOMIE OINK!!!!!!!!!!

tell 'em SLIPer sent ya'!!!

Posted it on the marker thread so im thinkin of posting it here it get a sooner answer...

I got a question about KRink, Ive noticed on the new KRink markers it says K-71 while the old ones say BroadLine. Is there really a difference?

Also noticed that the colored KRink markers dont have a mixing ball in them like the old ones do.

Archived