your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, some krylons do cover fairly well, global blue and watermelon are good examples.

they're pretty dope colors too.

i just wish i could get my hands on the rest to see how good or bad they are :o

gum drop is one of the new ones, it covers.

tuscan sunset is i believe no longer in manufacture, or at least no longer for sale anywhere i have been, but its a great color and it covers better than watermelon which i think the quality of had a very recent drop.

gum drop is one of the new ones, it covers.

tuscan sunset is i believe no longer in manufacture, or at least no longer for sale anywhere i have been, but its a great color and it covers better than watermelon which i think the quality of had a very recent drop.

i did get to try a little bit of the gum drop, and it did cover pretty well (just recently got it at my local wal-mart).

i noticed the hobby lobby near the same wal-mart gets a color called mountain blue (like a greyish blue) but they want 5 bucks for all there krylon.

Screw that :tongue:

i hope that rusto stops rust! gets more new colors soon (glacier blue is pretty good, but it's a little too close to grey).

you can get 3-4 rusto talls without a sweatshirt even... and if you have the cutty sweatshirt 5-6, so done. and walking in, and using the stores grocery bags almost never fails if the right store.

i want to start racking paint soon.

i am too skinny though. haha.

but micheals is super easy to rack

from 23 prismas, 30 decos in one

stop.

23 prismas $80.50

30 decos $90.00

get away with $170.50 of merchandise for

free PRICELESS

wow i thought kartoonkilla was so mega huge paint racking machine with piles of paint mad high...

idk why

funny i don't have that big of a paint stash maybe 8 cans

don't paint to much wish i had for time and more freedom

So KartoonKilla what kinda jacet/pants do u wear? thats a pretty big stash of markers for just a Shirt and some pants.

It seems like u wear some MF+G Gribaud pants and a Southpole bomber jacket.

i wear a normal shirt a bit past the waist

pants that have about a half a foot pocket lenght(only one pair of pants like that, that i have)

and a hoody or a track jacket(track jacket isn't really loose so i just unzip it a bit and it droops down)

hoody is the best thought, when i walk in i try not to look like a thug

so they don't get suspicious.

my friend racks prismas decos and he is a big canvas' painter

so he racks like 3 of those big ass paint tubes and bob ross brushes.

it is crazy though me and him one day got away with probaly close to $400

worth of marker, brushes, and paint tubes.

im a light weight racker myself. I went one time with 2 of my friends into michaels a few hours after they had restocked. They restocked on everything Decos, Prismas, and woodcrafts. WE each wer assigned a marker brand and emptied out every single slot of markers, too about 3 trips, in and out, but it was worth it in the end. we came out with a shyt load of markers about a regular backpack size full. the hard thing was walkin all the way back home with a 20 pound bag. Believe me or not but Im speaking the truth.

haha didnt go back to that michaels for about a month.

Archived