your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he mentioned before its an aquafina rack he got from a store.

Yeahh..It was just there sitting next to them bigass garbage containers..I dont know if the Aquafina people just dropped it off or the people from the store tossed it out but it was spanking new...Montana carries Racks but they go over $130 bucks..

Yeah my bad..Well the question was supposed to be, if the paint would be a great fire hazard you feel me..I know its flammable, but like I said, in case of a fire would that mothafuka blow up big time?? I know its a dumb question but shit got me thinkin..

I think your friend should be more worried about his house burning down than some cans of paint blowing up in one small area.

And your friend's just paranoid if he's seriously worried about his place catching on fire.

never fucked with griffin shit? do you gotta add all kinds of bullshit to it, or just dump it into a pen?

The cap is your pen..At the end of the cap theres this mop looking thing..Stare at the picture a little closer and you'll see what I'm talkin bout..Or maybe we can have that guy post a pic of it..You dont add anything on it and drips nice..