your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesnt really drip. You use the pump at the top to put pressure on the "tar" so that it comes out. Its not that great and im happy i got mines for free. Plus shit is huge. its practically the size of a 250ml can, height wise. so you cant really hide it like you can with regular markers

haha exactly man. You know whats up.

But on the camera note. Either way your going to run into the cameras. Right when u enter and exit theres cameras. Basically when your rackin try to remeber this quote. "2 minuets Tops, No suspects, NO cops" ya dig??? haha

slim you dont have to worry about cams too much wherever the item actually leaves from your hand to your pocket/bag is when you make sure theres no cams around then theres no proof the cameras @ the door dont see you taking anything out so your good to go.......the illest shyt ever and you guys should all do this is take a McD's sweet tea in empty and a bag too if ya greedy and fill em up with decos its the easiest and no one suspects a thing and remember its not stealing if its in your bag and you havent left the store yet once you leave the store then its shoplifting

heres wut i caught today at a select art store

inventory.jpg

weird shyt is i got 2 metallic Krylons as well but cannot find em anywhere i'm buggin like shyt

Naw man its only the piggies that can touch you when your outside.

bull shit. i got chased by a mystery shopper at home depot. and caught.

wait so you mean i can walk aroudn with some decos in a cup so its obvious i wanna rack em

thats because you put the lid back on the fucking cup. jesus...

bull shit. i got chased by a mystery shopper at home depot. and caught.

thats because you put the lid back on the fucking cup. jesus...

lmao!! yea b you gotta put the lid back on the cup then bounce :lol: