your inventory

whatdahell

there is a lot of diff ways to take paint, of course I didn't take it all at once... but come on, gotta work the line up of stores. you can do drive offs with the little handbaskets, or you can go big in a store like walmart and bring bags in with you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heirkb...you can stash proally 10+ cans in your clothes w/o a back pack. all u need is the right type of clothes.

Or even if your just wearing some jeans/short with a sweatshirt you can proally get 5+.

Actually its all up to you. its your mentality on it. If you think you can walk out with 10 cans then u you can.

Just remeber you better be able to run if they see you and start tellin you to come back. Also when your out of the store the workers [and the security] can NOT legaly touch you or grab you when your outside of their store. But when you still inside and theyve cought you they can grab on to you.

Hell yeah they can..Some stores got them lazy ass securities that dont give a fuck..But some got them Hero type, the ones they swear they getting paid $30 an hour plus health benefit and a retirement plan..Stores like Walmart and Home Depot got them undercovers..So dont get to confortable just cause you saw your uniform security chillin in the front..Them undercovers be walkin around..Be careful..If you run into the stores parkin lot thats still their premises and of course they can chase you..

True true.

In the way of cameras they are usually pretty good quality in chain stores and they will give the tape to police if they feel the need to. But theres a good chance noones watching them or you can find a blind spot.

My inventory is at the moment a pile of shit.

1 meanstreak

1 silver rusto

1 silver colorplace

2 shortcuts in black

2 glue pens 1 is filled with stamp pad ink and I also have 1 half empty bottle of stamp pad ink coincidently.

Other than that I have a big pile of stock caps because the parents arent cool with me writing but theres some rusto fats and other nonsense in there too.

I will check the UPS store but sadly theres really none around and everytime I go to art stores that I have checked their websites for pilots they deny having them because Im underage and look typical shady but hey I try.

Didnt get the pentel minis but Im going to have them order some as well as meanstreaks but more ink and Im going to work towards a nice formula.

daum man why so harsh??? hahah my bad...Teach me on this thing called "Law" then. cuz i have no one else to teach me!

Also why not read my post b4 that. I said Legaly...not illegaly. Of course anyone can touch you, but then that illegal. Just like graffiti and stealing and all this other shyt. hahahah

No someone can touch you and it is not a crime.

If your shoplifting the security as well as the employees can grab you as well as the public your fair game.

It doesnt mean they can beat you

But they can sure as hell hold you for the police.

And what kind of judge is going to uphold rule of law when it was broken to prevent you getting away with crime?

why do you want a dalo so bad?

they aren't refillable, take long to dry and have a small tip.

Actually they are refillable, 15 minutes is pretty long, but it's worth it. The tip is actually a nice size, it looks small but when you write with it, it comes out nice, also very hard to buff aswell.