your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did you pick up that quart of india ink(the black satin)? and in what department?

i used some of that shit (i kinda racked it, we we're s'posed to be painting, and i grabbed it and filled an empty zig with it)

stuff's pretty good as far as india ink goes

hahaha, crayons.

still trying to make streaks?

haha my bad, edited that shyt so its just one pic.

But yeah i got that quart of india ink from my homey. Its brand new and up for sale cuz i dont like to use india ink unless im in need of it.

And yeah the crayons are for my coloring book that i have. haha

Also on a side note to my pic, That is not my room or even house. I dont like to store my shyt at my house so i store my shyt in my friend's room.

Left to right.

Pinkish DIY paint in a bingo dabber, reddish DIY paint in da KIWI jawn, window chalk marker with Kru(i)nk, Sharpie paint marker, window paint marker with ghetto krink, Another with ghetto krink, another D.E.D. outdoorsman, window chalk marker with D.E.D., window chalk marker with reddish DIY paint, OTR mini with DED and Garvey, window marker with DIY bannanna colored paint in it, ultra wide (cut down to mini-wide status) with garvey. Expo marker at the top has garvey.

jawn859.jpg

DIY pinkish, reddish, and Bannannaz, ya'll niggys can get the rest.

jawn860.jpg

Blackbook jawns

jawn861.jpg

DA LABBBBB

jawn862.jpg

Dead markers

jawn863.jpg

Archived