your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok? so you admit you are still a pussy, but now you go out of your way to say you arent gay? i wonder why you would do that

kind of lookin like a gay pussy rightabutnah

dude just shut the hell up, everyone is tired of your shit. you fucking toy. "yo i got mad tags ten times better than that." i havent seen you post SHIT!

as far as your beef with slip, his writes are ten times better than yours, sucky or not.

now go back to your tube sock, faggot

dude just shut the hell up, everyone is tired of your shit. you fucking toy. "yo i got mad tags ten times better than that." i havent seen you post SHIT!

as far as your beef with slip, his writes are ten times better than yours, sucky or not.

now go back to your tube sock, faggot

want to try and provide some evidence for your findings because i would sure love to see it.

oh and slips toy as fuck, just like you im sure niggah!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Whats all this ironlak im seeing in here, iv never used or even seen that stuff. is it any good? where do you get it?

AUSSIE son. its good, but theres only a few colours i really like, some of them are a bit watery but yeah there decent for the price, its like a half way between exports and beltons. Its also a company for writers by writers, so even if there products arent the greatest i dont mind helping out, but there stuff is good, dont get me wrong.

haha tubesock ur funny. dude ur coming out of no where dissin me, but yet u havent contributed anything positive to the thread. reply back to me when uve done something positive for the thread besides callin people toy.

post a flick of your shyt b4 u call me toy. untill then im not replying back to anythin thing u write

Archived