your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its hard as to rack in Europe, and they don't have a cheap brand of paint to my knowledge.

Home stores don't supply brands like krylon or rusto. The only paint i could rack is stuff from pound stores called 'Just Spray Paint', which i'm sure is just water and food colouring.

And every home store has beepers and most have cams.

Whats the stock cap like on Ironlaks? It being a thick paint you would assume that they would clog quite easily.

with the old ironlak's they did have cloging issues but since they went back to the drawing board it's fine i havnt had problems yet. and the stock caps give a thinish line.

there dont seem to be many pics in here, this is my collection, not much but im toy, and havent been out painting yet, maybe itll help the thread along.

[ATTACH]58940[/ATTACH]

^^^just random markers and stuff, for my blackbook

[ATTACH]58941[/ATTACH]

^^^the big chalk pen in the bag is filled with silver thined out paint, soon to be junobo, as soon as i can get the money sorted out :), the little chalk pen and the glue stick are yet to be filled with paint

[ATTACH]58942[/ATTACH]

^^^^what i got today

-2 cans of hammerite(anyone know if its any good??)

-1 full size and one mini tip-ex pens, everyone was talking about them so i thought i might as well try them out, there the shake an sqeeze ones as well, so hopefully lots of drips

-2 pilot silver paint pens

-1 retractable nib pental permanent marker

-3 random black permanent markers

-1 sharpie with a retractable nip

-4 black sharpies

-and a pack of multicoloured fineliners

theres some more kicking about somewhere as well

Not too much, havent been to home depot/michael's etc. lately...

168394609_557342303_0.jpg

168394308_557341270_0.jpg

168393572_557338677_0.jpg

168393251_557337539_0.jpg

126618858_410580041_0.jpg

and an old flick just for fun

112834009_362674883_0.jpg

plus a a couple packs of sharpies, USPS stickers, a bunch of half pages. a few more cans i couldnt find and a bottle of marsh and like 3 more streaks that got lost when i moved.

Archived