I got prostituted by a nun

Vanity

Originally posted by Nekro+Nov 5 2004, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nekro - Nov 5 2004, 09:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Zack Morris@Nov 5 2004, 11:52 PM

I would fuck a nun in a heart beat

I'd fuck her, just to say that you fucked a nun. That'd be a Meroe quality stunt right there.

[/b]

what he said

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Nov 6 2004, 09:51 AM

shes just being kind dude. too many dudes take kindness from a woman as that means they want to fuck. ease back.

more than likely that is the case...but he should seriously try just for kicks. She's catholic so that means she can go boozin. Try to get her to go to a ber one night and order her a screaming orgasm and sex on the beach.

and don't tell me nuns can't drink they do wine shots in church.

get her drunk and you might get lucky and get her to spill the vagina.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Nov 7 2004, 05:29 AM

^^^exactly the point.

yeah...I had a shitty night of dealing with my boys stupid cunt...or I mean girlfriend so I am going to be mean and say give the nun a roofiecolada and piss in her butthole then give her a tatto that says "born to raise hell" on her neck.

^^^^ do what he say says...that shit is too funny!

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Nov 6 2004, 05:51 AM

shes just being kind dude. too many dudes take kindness from a woman as that means they want to fuck. ease back.

correct... nun's are mad friendly. i had this teacher that was an ex-nun

in like 7-8th grade. i still see her at church when i go. (yes brokeski

goes to church.) i find i can do all the bad shit i want and just sunday

wake up and go to church for an hour. god has mercy on my soul.

I think IF you fucked her, you'd be dealing with most awful ockward sex, like banging a 13 year old that doesn't know what up.Thats IF you did it.

Shes just looking for a friend like come on shes a nun for christs sake shes not wanting some cock and balls.I would roll with her and tell her to shut up about god and be a normal person.

Archived