Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

ya i saw one at home depot yesterday, kinda slick, but the refills cost more than PT's, id rather just buy cans........... pretty dope though, i found like 5 OG true blue krylons at home depot, just sitting in one of those carts in the isle, but they still sold one to me... :) only 2.99 :-D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AA isnt discontinued, lowes and home depot just dont carry it because valspar gave them a better offer.

painter touch 2x in claret wine is exact same as AA in claret wine. i find that funny because supposedly theres "twice the pigment". they both covered black, white, yellow and light green the exact same.

but then again, a burgundy color covers well no matter what.

are there any other AA colors made in painters touch 2x?

(and before you call BS they are both made by rusto)

theyre freakin hard to find

Anyhow. Yeah the old female valved cans are harder to come by. But there are still some floating around. As long as you dont live any where near me. I say go out and clean house.

Don't forget you can REUSE them by refilling them.

Im all about tossing a little mix of scrap anything, In to a spent can of krylon.

Or heat it up, with a lighter even works. Just dont let the flame sit in one spot for longer then a few minutes. Kinda just hold the lighter to the bottom and do the samething you would do to a blunt you just rolled t dry it up quicker. Also leaveing almost powerles cans in the sun on a hot day works just as well if you have the option of letting it sit long enough to the popellent to warm up. I have even let my cans sit in a sink full of hot water for a hour or so before going out in the cold. That works nice if your useing just a jacket /coat. As they hold heat well when full and even better if they are up close to your body.

just a quick question... any way to lower pressure on like painters touch cans ? painted with some tonight, as well as a black mtn nitro 2g... but the painters touch just came out to hard of a pressure... i wish they were lower like the nitro that shit is dope

If you really want to lower pressure in any can? Its as easy as just tipping it upside down and presing the cap to blow some of the propellent gas out. But your better off just putting the in a freezer for no less then 15 minutes to get the can cold before use. The reason its better to just toss the said can/s in the freezer is becuase your not running a chance of running out of propellent and or leaveing much needed paint in the can.

So if you have the option of leaveing it in a freezer over night. Thats the way to go.

That upside down trick works really good to stop Rusto from the well known end of can sputters.

I was all about krylon for my oulines for years. But Krylon is not worth shit now. Between the fan spray female tip and how they seem to have made the paint thinner. The new Krylon isnt really worth your time.

agreed. used krylon for outlines for a decade. havent used any of the new ones with the new valve system. still got plenty of previous generation krylon in the stockpile to continue using it far into the future. keeping those cans temperature and moisture controlled as well.

Archived