Writers get all the girls

IDrinkSprite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak@Nov 6 2004, 01:05 AM

i can see ladies being particually excited by the line:

"no, i cant see you tonight, im going yard. got any spare caps?"

but if you do get a girl that gets wet to that...then say's yes and asks to come along with you..keep her and then clone her for the rest of us

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Oct 31 2004, 10:28 PM

seeing as how i dont look like a writer and i dont go around talking about my awesome cool illegal hobbies... i have no idea. i get enough girls without it anyway.

who'd want a girl that was into you cuz you did graff any ways?

but id say yes if your looking to score a dumb 16 year old.

• 4 weeks later...

^in a few years you will realise the err of your ways little girl.

it actually takes a socially inept man, a man who likes hiding in the dark, and a man who spends endless hours hoarding paint and pens, chasing flicks and out on missions with dudes rather than at home with you.

Originally posted by BANZ@Nov 20 2004, 12:18 PM

Fuck, i just have realise how diferent things are over there & here in Argentina.

OF COURSE YOU GET MORE HERE, GIRLS GET WET OVER SKILLS. wathever, if you write, paint, play music, etc.

Yanno, numchuck skills, computer hacking skills, bowstaff skills - you know...skills.

man i wish i could show yall a picture of my wife that i got from writing ... i been with her almsot a year and now she writes too ... aww NOMAK AND VEALA .. reppen ATLANTA !! its rare though ... holla

so i only clicked yes because i found my girl cause of graff...

Originally posted by Chance Em Redy@Dec 14 2004, 07:44 AM

I try to keep my graff life secret as possible. If im with a chick long enough, she'll figure it out- cant do nothing about that. But i dont go around telling everyone i write, especially a chick whose gonna end up telling everyone she knows. Damn, thats just common sense.

Yes mate your on point there. I don't go round goin "oi girls I write graffiti wanna fuck?".

MAN IT ALL DEPENDS HOW YOU CARRY YOURSELF AND GRAFFITI IN YOUR LIFE

if your the kind of nerd that walks around with graffiti clothes and always talks or does that shit girls aint gonna dig you unless they are some groupie bitches, and groupe graff girls are usually pretty hurt....i only know one dude who found a decent looking girl thats into graffti and will crush with him....but other than that fuck it man, i honeslty dont want a girl thats into doing that shit cus its a pain in the ass schoolin her and taking her out on missions!!!!

act like a fucking man whos into normal shit like cars and booze and bitches, but has got that mysterious artistic dangerous side...girls love that shit....let them hear some stories and.....let them see the artistic side of you like drawing their fucking name on a peice of paper and shit, dont take them out on runs to grimey ass places and expect them to stand around while you paint .......the only time i bring up graffiti around my girl is when she asks me to pen a little tag on her body or draw something in her binder or some shit

most graffiti writers are hella up cus they got no time or life anyways hahaha...the most bombin i ever did was when i didnt have a job, girl, or anything...dont get me wrong i still crush but just not around the bitch ya feel me

• 1 year later...

Archived