Get ready to put those X's on your hand's.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 31 2004, 01:24 PM

VASchGD-16.jpg

"HAHAHA LOOK AT HIM TRY TO MAKE A MONOPRINT ON THIS PRESS!!"

"HAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU MADE A MESS!"

"YEAH YOU SHOULD'VE PUT SOME NEWSPRINT DOWN OVER THE PAPER!!"

"FUCKING DUMBASS!"

...only a handfull of people can probably appreciate this...fuckin great...

what ever happend to being yourself, dressing the way you feel is best for YOURSELF and acting the way YOU are?

this website lists everything i hate about hardcore today.

cuz like..if your pants arent cuffed up, and your hair isnt faded just like the guy from terror then your a poser and no girls will make out with you.....looser....your not X lifers X....cuz..like..i am...and so is tim from X death X and i was talking to him on aim last night, and he said that is anyone at there next show wasnt X lifers X then he would get the DHC crewXXXXxxXXxXXxxX to like..totally thrash them cuz there..XxXxxXlifeXXxXxXim soo coolXxXXXXxXXXxXxxXX i got a tatoo that sais XxxXxXxXXxXX $ real in old english writing..

FUCK!!!!!!! metal is better

oh and KR40n, do you ever listen to "the Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza" ?

you would like them

so are these "hardcore kids" the new ravers of the '90's? The type that wore huge ass fun fur pants and candy necklaces? What's the deal?

I went to school with a couple of these types back in '97, but it seems to be a pretty big thing nowadays, judging from what i read on 12oz.

Archived