how to be a pimp:getting girl secrets to share

taper

hhaha..hey dont get me wrong..I never said I understand most girls either..I am constantly stupified by some of my friends actions when it comes to guys..hence i have more guy friends..than ladies..but i can tell you how ive seen them work..

there is no key everyone is different..just be yourself and look for someone who is being themselves as well..thats what I try to do anyways..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There's two type's of people. THe people who walk into a room a project whatever they are feeling and saying onto everyone. Then there's the people who sit back and allow themselves to be projected upon. You sound like you are waiting for some amazingly awesome girl to come along and bring out the best in you. But what you're not realizing is when you do that you put the ball in her court. This girl probably brings out the best in everyone, so to her you're just another person who can keep up with her. Your nothing stimulating. What you need to do is start finding ways that you can mentally stimulate 'normal girls' and get them out of their gap generation mind set. You supposeldy love graffiti, so find a way to talk about it to anyone and make it sound like the best thing in the world, and you *gasp* can't believe she doesn't appreciate it. It'll be even better if she snubs her nose and says it's degenerative beahior, because that will give you a chance to spark up a meaningful debate and prove to her why you feel so strongly about it. All I'm saying is, you gotta be the interesting one. The less interesting qualities you bring out in people only reflects how uninteresting you are as a person. It sounds like you wanna blame all these girls for being not your type, but you should really blame yourself (and learn how to change) for not being able to relate to people.

just say something like:

Some folks say that Willie Greene,

Was the baddest muthafucka the world has ever seen.

But I want ya to light you up a joint and take a real good shit and screw your wig on tight

And let me tell ya about the little bad muthafucka called Dolemite.

Now Dolemite was from San Anton'

A ramblin, scamblin, gamblin little young muthafucka since the day he was born.

Why the day he was dropped from his Mammy's ass, He slapped his Pappy's face

And said, "From now on, cocksucka, I'm running this place."

At the age of one he was drinkin whiskey and gin.

At the age of two he was eating the bottles it came in.

Now Dolemite had an Uncle called "Sudden Death".

Killed a dozen bad men from the smell of his breath.

When his Unc' heard how Dolemite was treatin his own Maw and Paw,

He said, "Let me go check this little bad rascal before he go too far."

Now one coooooold, dark December night,

His Uncle broke in on Dolemite.

Now Dolemite wasn't no more than three or fo'

When his Uncle come breakin through the do'.

His unc' said, "Dolemite,

I want you to straighten up and treat your brother right,

Cuz if you keep on with your dirty mistreatin,

I'm gonna whoop yo ass till your heart stop beatin"

Dolemite sittin in the middle of the floor playin,

He said, "I see yo lips quivering Unc', but I don't hear a cocksuckin word your sayin."

This made his uncle mad. He let off with a right that made lightin flash!

But Dolemite tore his leg off. He was that damn fast.

Now all the men in San Anton' gathered around that night.

To see if they could do something about the little bad rascal called Dolemite.

It took a hundred of the baddest, the boldest, the ugliest men in town,

Finally rode Dolemite's ass down.

Put him in jail, held him without bail.

If you think his Mammy was happy You shoulda seen his Pappy.

Now it's been eight long years since Dolemite's been fed.

The average muthafucka woulda long looong been dead.

Now the warden called Dolemite. Said, "Dolemite, I'm gonna tell you what we gonna do

Now we gonna give you a dollar and a half and a damn good meal

If you promise to leave us alone And get your badass outta San Anton'."

Dolemite took the dollar and a half and the damn good meal.

And said, 'I'm gonna tell you old, jive, molded, ancient, decreppid, muthafuckas how I feel."

Said, "Ya'll can suck my dick, nuts, and ass down to the muthafuckin bone!

Because I ain't never comin back to San Anton'."

go to dolemite.com for more great quotes from rudy ray moore movies

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm sorry, but Tow Up fuckin rules. She gets the Big Hammer award for hitting that shit on the head. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

It sounds like you wanna blame all these girls for being not your type, but you should really blame yourself (and learn how to change) for not being able to relate to people.

i already thought of this.

"maybe i'm just finding an excuse for being pathetic"

well, i've "projected" myself many of times, and like i said, the things that interest me always go right over their head. i get blank stares, strange looks, or the irritating one i've heard more often than normal "like, you talk about such serious things, like oh my god..." (these are the kind of girls that have hour long conversations with their friends about shopping)

when people don't dig me for who i am, that really hurts. i'm just too sensitive to go out and get dissed everyday.

you say learn to change. why would i change to be something i find unattractive?

i think your mixing up my posts with another persons

Guest dukeofyork

i dunno what works, but this really dope girl just called me out of nowhere to wish me a happy birthday, and she remembered how old i was..

i was surprised...yet very happy suddenly, looks like its gonna be a good day.

Look at all these soft white under bellies of hard wired to the core about being badass graffiti writer's are showing? If I had to give someone advice, I'd say that when you are conversing with a female, and I guess this can go for conversing with a male too...cause I've seen dumb chicks before, anyway, you shouldn't be so eager to tell her all the dorky details of anything that interests you. I'm going to have to disagree with tow up, you may bore some girls into uninterest if you start babbling about your life story. Just chill and engage in something interesting, entertain her questions with tantalizing and witty answers. Don't be a smart ass, that's not what I'm saying, just, one big thing, have a sense of humor for christ sake, be easy going, have an opinion, don't say "ummm," and "I don't know," alot, as you will sound less intelligent than a box of rocks. I'd say that confidence also plays a very big roll, have you ever seen Office Space? Dorky dudes are getting chicks all the time because they are putting their balls in their pockets and going for it. Girls don't like chicken shit blushy cheek dudes, that are all rubbing the toe of their shoe on the ground....and if you can't resist wanting to talk to the pretty girls, and you are too shy to get up and do it...you should stay inside your home. Good luck slick, you need it. :love:

Oh and one more thing, never give her your real name, phone number, or address....play on player.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

..I have decided that being lonly is better than being heart broken. "its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved before" is what you may say in response. I have loved and lost so I konw what I am missing out on...

well..as you can maybe tell from my screen name...this is something I've tried to figure out too -haha...it's a tough one..I mean fuck, according to that old YES song, an "owner of a lonely heart is much better than an owner of a broken heart..."

so which is worse -loneliness?.. or loss and bitterness?

all I know is it can be really tough being an introvert..

but then, I hear some chicks dig tall artistic introverts...

:D

seeking knows : )

you cant expect quality girls to have interest in you unless you have something quality to give in return...

seeking knows whats up

sorry i didnt get past his reply haha

too lazy

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

Sie, hook it up with names and email addresses hahahaha. If any of them are cute and artisty types, i'll probably be hooked f'sho. I don't have any female friends, so they should fit in nicely with all 1 of my guy friends.

another oddity...if i meet a girl and get her email address, i'm apparently funny and charming online. in person...it's slow going...

i'm straight and i refuse to hide my lifestyle any longer.

That's because you don't have enough confidence to talk to her in person. So you get her e-mail/IM and work on things that way. I used to do it that way, doesn't work. Real Life is the way to go. I doubt it has anything to do with your lifestyle.

my numero uno rule with the ladies is dont be a actor... you'll only end up playin yourself.

i sorta agree with what Zack Morris said though cause chicks can be so difficulct sometimes.In my case I fear rejection so much that i tend to build a wall around myself as if everybody is my enemy. I've lost out on so many beautiful girls that might have been intrested in me because I had a preconceived notion that they probably wouldn't like me.Whats worst is that its hard for me to pick up signs or tell when a girl likes me.thats one of my biggest problems. In many cases a chick could be staring me right in the face and i wouldn't have a clue till later on when she's gone or something.

Sometimes i can be so fucking clueless.

damn fellas i really have no problems its just that i thoughht it would be funny to start a thread that has some of the stories and things heads have done to get girls. its not a how to or like i was asking how to. i just thought some funny one nigt stand stories and how i got this chick stuff would be cool. so shoot me that i wanted to lighten some heads up. seeking you need to calm down kid. loosen up. dont ba an old man all the time;)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

so which is worse -loneliness?.. or loss and bitterness?

You dont always have to be bitter.

I suppose I'm lucky though,

Some of us can reflect back and say

"Damn I did alright."

That's what carries us through the dry spells.

I have gotten the loving I need for a few weeks now,

but remember quality over quantity.

beter to have loved once the right way (no matter how it ended)

than to have never really felt it.

bug its un fucking believesable how i think exactly like you. like talking to a girl about existance and the whole way this shitty ass world works. none understand it, i'm too smart for lot of girls. people for that matter i guess. i also listen to underground shit and again no girls like company flow. noone understands. i freaked many girs out there all like: "your making me think and i just dont get it. why do you care if anyone plays football makes fun of geeky computer kids and have smaller than average brains but larger than average muscles and sport abercrombie and eveyone who doesnt is a dork? they are tho? right." "uhhh no thats my point i guess you dont get it girlie." "uuhhh yea look at my hair its all frizzy today can you believe this?! ohh my god" fuck off simple minded, dogs of the size 2 waist and big boobs society. do youselves a favor guys .... buy some american eagle and hit the gym.:heated: :mad:

bug and taper, the same thing has/is happing to me, and i feel the same as u guys... except i know why it is happinging. You are only seeing/comming in contact with a specific group of people. The solution is to try to meet more girls. go to different areas of your city, and try find new groups of friends.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Step8

go to different areas of your city.

exactly... In this city (yes it's big) you just have to walk a few blocks,

and you're into a whole new zone of people and places. It's so easy.

Diversification works. Sheet man... there's even pretty girls in the burbs.

Later... I'm gelling my hair and going to hit the Eaton Center.

"You dont always have to be bitter.

I suppose I'm lucky though,

Some of us can reflect back and say

"Damn I did alright."

That's what carries us through the dry spells.

I have gotten the loving I need for a few weeks now,

but remember quality over quantity.

beter to have loved once the right way (no matter how it ended)

than to have never really felt it."

AMEN to that. Heartbreak sucks, but after you make it through the first one it becomes bareable. I think people need to stop dwelling on the ups and downs and realize that there's something to be learned from every single expierience.. be it rejection or true love at first sight.

Archived