how to be a pimp:getting girl secrets to share

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man it seems like everyone wants to pimp. The reality of it all is dorks who are going somewhere "women want a future" get women. If you arent going somewhere the wmoen are going to find a guy who will. But if its pimping you want let me explain.

First you have to listen son, I mean all the random shit that will fall out of a girls mouth. Pay close attention as she will tell you little things about her indirectly. Then you find one or two of those little things. "the shit could be flowers, cookies, a god damned cartoon, pics of cats" and you get it for her. Surprise her and try and be romantic, Iknow your probably some hard as on the net but simmer down when your with the lady. As she notices that you pay attention things rapidly move to an esclated relationship. Once you make sex an issue to only please her youll be a fucking legend. She will tell all her little buddies your nice and sincere and good in bed, they in turn will want to sleep with you. It becomes a vicious cycle of getting laid but its worth the initial effort.

Ill take a box lunch at the Y

you could start by not being a closed minded ignorant little biggot. then you could also grow the fuck up. i have no problem meeting beautiful intelligent girls because i have something to offer them. what do you have taper? bad letters in a sketch book and anti gay rhetoric? yeah man, that really wows them over. you cant expect quality girls to have interest in you unless you have something quality to give in return...

Originally posted by CATS

The reality of it all is dorks who are going somewhere "women want a future" get women. If you arent going somewhere the wmoen are going to find a guy who will.

not true where i live. out of all my friends, i am the only one m,aking moves to have a good future. i'm getting into a field where starting pay is around 60 thousand with lots of opportunities to travel. all my friends work in restaurants and other shit jobs. some don't even work and live with theor parents. they get all the girls. i never meet any intelligent or at least interesting girls. the only women i meet that are interested in a guy that's going somewhere are the ones that wanna settle down and pop out a few babies already. not for me.

Sorry BUG, Out here in cali that sems to be the majority rule, There are exceptions. I mean if your pumping up, or just look like a tough guy. I however am just chill and meet plenty of ladies, not all are hot, not all are intelligent, but the lasting impression seems to stake its claim. Good luck on your career bro. Peace.

bug, do you look like a monkey or something? do you smell like a fish? i saw a thing on tv once about this kid that smelled like a fish. kids were constantly clowning him. i used to have this hat once. it was a atlanta braves wool fitted hat... man, that thing smelled like shit. i dont know what to tell you.

so whats the deal? you asking people on this site for chick advice? the "secrets" haha..thats funny..Just be yourself fool..Girls like guys who are pretty selective when it comes to their tatse in girls/..It makes the ladies feel special to be "special" to be the one he wants out of the rest..But then theres that big problem you see..it gets to the point when your not making sense to each other..and even the sex is pretty lame..so my advice is to start with good conversation..start with music..and dont go out to poke..find someone you can actually relate with..who knows ..you might actually like her!

but then again I like tall artistic introverts..my weakness..

tough um how do you say?...fools..are soo run of the mill..any one can tip their yankees hat up and drink shmitt with some other dudes..and run with some lame beat box sessions..grow a thin beard along the chin..occaisionally sport a black leather coat..but wear shell toes with it..wear silver chains..and talk down to ladies..its all about being the aloof person in the setting..the diamond in the rough so to speak....show some originality and spark..and she will think about you all night..and maybe in the morning too..

but this has all been my experiance..sorry if anyone disagrees..word..

Guest --zeSto--

yes... thin beards are bad.

silo... you need to start an advice service. That's was right on point.

Here's what I've learned....

If you can make fun of yourself, you're witty and charming.

If you make fun of them, you're an asshole. Draw the line gents.

and back to CATS point about future...

I honestly believe that women are attracted to a skill.

It may go back to the 'provider/father' thing, but a real skill

is hard to find. Think of janitors or carpenters. They have a skill,

make some loot and build a home. Fine for a simple existance.

naw seeking, i'm an alright looking guy. and i smell pretty darn good. girls have told me i got that naturally good smell thing going like a little boy, no BO i've acxtually complimented on my smell many times. i don't need scented deodorant or cologne.

and silo, be yourself? i agree, but not too many people can identify with myself. i'm interested in thought provoking intellectual stuff and pondering existence and shit like that, if i start talking like that to regular girls, i just get blank stares. i'm busy trying to build my carreer the only other interest i have is graff and music.

1. graff- i don't tell anyone about it. not only for legal resons, but also due to the fact that most people think that its just downright degenerative beahior. big strike against me. i started telling people i "do art" thats not gonna last long seeing that i have 4 canvasses to show for it.

2. music-i only know so called "underground" music, i know it sounds cheesy, i'm not trying to look like i'm cool by saying this, but i don't know anything about regular music that everyone listens to. Also i don't follow underground""music enough to carry a conversation about it with someone else taht's into it, cuz most people into that sort of thing are fanatics about it and know every project and recording going on in the world. the other day at work some girl starts talking to me about this song she loves that they play on the radio all the time, and i pretended to know waht she was talkin about for converstaion's sake, but the more she went off about it, it became quite obvious that i had no idea what she was talking about...

my last girlfrfiend, i had nothing in common with her. i just didn't wanna feel lonely so i stayed with her. after i broke up with her i told myself never again will i get involved with someone i'm not interested in just to "have someone" that's pathetic.

sorry, just ina cranky mood today

Guest --zeSto--

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!

I will paraphrase Chef Rykwon from LSD magazine...

(no offence intended)

"Dont be a faggot! That's how you get girls. When you're

at the bar or the club, are you all about hanging with the boys?

Do you guys buy each other a bunch of drinks then slap each other

around like football players? Well why the fuck are you haning with

your boys instead of talking to some girls? Dont waste you breath

talking to guys you already know, how about meeting some new girls.

"You dude, remember that night when we fucked up to college kids?"

"Hells yeah, you're the man... high five!" Stop that bullshit!

Are there nights where you and the crew sit around and have

a 6 way sausage party? Fuck that. Get out of the house, leave the men

alone, and find some women to talk to. They are out there."

but he wasn't talking about any of us, right??

and his other points...

1.Get a job Picasso

2.Maybe a place of your own.

3.How about a savings account.

makes sence doesn't it.

"normal girls" explain?

okay well then maybe your not getting off your block enough..do you ever go to shows? talk to girls you find smiling at you at shows of groups you enjoy....yes I know easier said then done..but staying with her even though you couldnt talk to her! how frustrating..

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

"normal girls" explain?

normal people as in people who have interests in maistream society:

they all watch the same TV shows

watch the same big box office movies

listen to the music on the radio/MTV

wear the clothes from big corporate/mall labels

have opinions and beliefs according to what their parents, church, media taught them.

say the latest cool slang/catch phrases (this one bugs the shit out of me)

etc etc.

this describes 90% of the people i meet ( i dont deduce this by appearance, but actaully talking to people)

the other 10% already have boyfriends

do you live in the suburbs or something?

man up here..go into any cafe' or flower shop or fuck man anywhere ..and youll find sweet cultured girls.who listen to "underground music"...who are looking for guys who are putting ther life together..

I draw ALOT at cafe's and people watch..and read..and i notice alot of people alone..and man if i could only tell you haw many beautiful girls sit alone and look around..then end up reading..becuase there is no one to talk to..

sorry, i forgot to mention that i do live in a city totally lacking in culture. (i shouldn't say that, more like "culture i identify with") i already knew this is the reason for my loneliness, and i wanna move outta here soon as i can. but that's not for over a year :rolleyes:

Guest Pilau Hands

"Just walk up to a bitch and be like, 'Yo I've got an eleven inch cock and I made seven million dollars last year."

i should move to the northwest and prey on all the pretty girls reading alone. i've always had trouble with the part that comes after, "Hi...what's your name?" I can't pick up a girl to save my life, but if I'm introduced to someone interesting, I could probably chat it up all night.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

"Just walk up to a bitch and be like, 'Yo I've got an eleven inch cock and I made seven million dollars last year."

A gentelman at a bar buys a drink to be sent to a young lady via the bartender. before accepting the drink, the young lady writes on the napkin "i'm not talking to you unless you have a million dollars in the bank, a mercedes in your garage, and a 10 inch penis."

the gentleman responds on the same napkin "as a matter of fact, i have TWO million dollars in my bank, i have TWO mercedes in my garage, and i don't care how beautiful you are: I'm not cutting two inches off my penis just for you"

from my experience, women do TELL You lots of things indirectly by their actions and what may seem minor (to you) things. Pay attention to those things and actions. They will prevent you from making an ass out of yourself frequently.

You know how sometimes a girl will make up stupid excuses not to chill with you, like i have to wash my dishes, or im chilling with joeshmoe i just met? And this happens frequently, and you happen to be in a relationship at the same time? This is because she lost interest in you already, and is really playing a game to force you to break up. She wants you to become frustrated and do the dirty work of breaking up with her! (not always the case that she wants you to force you to break up, but this may be a early warning sign of trouble up ahead.) This happened to me recently and i didn't realize it till after a bit of thinking and looking back.

P.S. > If you want to get secrets out of anyone you really have to establish a trusting relationship first. Or be friends with their immediate friends, and play a game, and pretend to be a friend, ha..

P.P.S > I fucked my bestfriends x girl friend :D

if youre too desperate to ask for tips like this girls can smell desperateness a mile away or certainly the ones you want. life is not all boyfriend/girlfriend shit fuck it if you get one cool if not you got plenty walls to get up plenty ramps/ curbs/ hips/ bumps to hit so tuck in your penis and be a real motherfucker.... and if you just want to fuck you have to know what slutty girls are like..but on the downside theres AIDS, STDS, HERPES, and shit you dont wanna catch not that i have any of those but take it from me.. fuck it theres better things in life than trying or wanting to be a pimp

dont open up with "yo girl, you be lookin fine"...."damn, i want to sop you up with a biscuit" also does not work, just shut the fuck up and be a nice guy and the ladies will pick you out of the sea of game spitting dick heads....it also helps to have astonishingly good looks however not everyone can be as lucky as big poppa boogie so just try your best:D

Pick out the sluts by their personality traits. And how they look for attention from you. FROM my experience girls that front as being sluts don't turn out to be them. Look for subtle things in how they act towards you, that can be a good indication that you can get ass , ha.. i can't believe im typing this.

Guest Pilau Hands

Sie, hook it up with names and email addresses hahahaha. If any of them are cute and artisty types, i'll probably be hooked f'sho. I don't have any female friends, so they should fit in nicely with all 1 of my guy friends.

another oddity...if i meet a girl and get her email address, i'm apparently funny and charming online. in person...it's slow going...

i'm straight and i refuse to hide my lifestyle any longer.

i don't konw if I can call this my 2 cents but it is my amazingly stupid comment...much like the rest of my posts.

I read down to the point where seilo was talking about pretty girls n coffee shops and she is right about it. I have noticed it to. I have noticed them looking at me even but here is where I play in on why I don't get girls. I am shy, especially twards girls. I tell myself they are too good for me and yadda yadda yadda. I make up excuses. The truth though is I am afraid of pretty girls. why you ask. I am so scared that I will get hurt by them that its insane. I have decided that being lonly is better than being heart broken. "its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved before" is what you may say in response. I have loved and lost so I konw what I am missing out on. The other night I go to the coffee shop and there is an open mic night. me and a friend of mine play a fw songs on acoustic guitar as I sing. Quite a few really nice girls came to me and told me how much they enjoyed it. I was scared to engross(sp?) in conversation with them due to the fact that I am afraid of pretty girls.

My worst fear is not death, but loss. loss of one I have grown to love. By staying alone I reduce the chances of this happening.

I made myself sad by thinking about all of this. see what you did.

Archived