I guess TOTEM likes doing GEISTS more now..

WoriesOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by onesecondple+Dec 13 2004, 10:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Dec 13 2004, 10:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. Roper@Dec 13 2004, 04:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Europe@Dec 13 2004, 10:59 AM

Dope flicks.

Dope site.

Funny how some people hate on all the dope stuff in graff... :haha:

1. the shirt are still $45, saying they are up to $65 is some lame gimmick that totem is pulling so more peple go to the fangs site to see if it's true or not

2. inkface is TOTEM. he talks shit about himself to generate a buzz about his shirts. like the lay-lo web chief said "bad publicity is STILL publicity.

3. those gay ass ghosts are biting KAWS & DALEK (who are also fucking queer) so bad it's ridiculous. he's going to turn a bullshit throw up in a big money maker. i ain't hating on him for that, but the guy is a pure cocksucker

4. totem, talentred or not is probably the biggest fuck wad i have ever had the misfortune of meeting. not only that he is a pathological liar. he can't even help it. 99.999999999999999% of the bullshit that comes out of that idiot's mouth is just that, BULLSHIT!!!!

5. biggest clown in graff = totem. it's a shame too, because he is talented.

being one to never have met totem, i cant really argue about him lying or antying like that

however, i do know people who have hung out with the guy on the reg, and say he is nice, maybe he just didnt like your "im hella jealous and say that good people are dicks attitudes" who knows

ink face aint totem, but totem does post on here

im not sure why im stickin up for the kid, i havent met him, i guess mostly i wanted to let ya know that ink face aint totem.....and youre stupid and your arguments are worded in a manor that really makes people think you are a retard.

mr abc is totem, duh...

[/b]

i met Totem in 2003, when he came over for our hiphop summit in Auckland, New Zealand... he seemed like a pretty sweet guy, didnt really talk much. Ewok on the other hand was fucken cool, real friendly guy. I heard Totems the bad ass martial arts master.

65$.. why?

Dumb yuppie hipsters in the newly developed neighborhoods that dont have an ounce of culture who come in a buy lofts of old abandoned buildings me and alot of other graffiti WRITERS used to frequent and love.

them dumb fucks pay for the run of the shirts.. 2 or 3 shirts pay it

my homies and extended crew.. GETS THEM FREE..

so you see.. i dont care that folks dont like the price. its all about my homies and folks who know me at all.. or at least give a fuck to.

and "kaws and dalek?".. hahahah i was doing those in my throwups in 93..

i just decided to hit the streets with them again.. but then again most of you werent even writing then.. you might have been 11 or 12 at the time

totem_010.jpg

totem_048.jpg

this one was in 99.. see him chillin on the chimney?

yores-dizo_001.jpg

yores_004.jpg

aww.. it hurts to see that i didnt just roll out my ass with it huh?.. ahah

now.. if you come up to me in ATL and i feel you.. i might just give you a shirt.

no really.. i mean it!

and if you just dont like me.. pm me.. i will meet ANYONE for a fist fight.

but unfortunately.. you only guts is behind the post button.

and to all the other homies on here that understand.. thank you

BTW.. i LOVED NEW ZEALAND!!.. the writers out there are so slept on!!!!!

and "kaws and dalek?".. hahahah i was doing those in my throwups in 93..

i just decided to hit the streets with them again..

Kaws started doing that shit early 90's as well. dalek soon after. I'm sure they never saw totems shit around NYC and cali.

I never heard of totem till late, late 90's

maybe he just "brought it to the streets" cause he saw others making money and had to get on that bandwagon.

Still like the ghosts and totems work. Arguing you are first at some shit that is played out is wack.

and $65 for a shirt is really gay, no shirt is that cool.

Originally posted by 1988@Jan 5 2006, 06:54 PM

^^^ valid

OK WORRIES OR WHOEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS YOU TALKING ABOUT MOTHERFUCKERS BUYING LOFTS AND SHIT KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU JUST LIKE THEM MOTHERFUCKERS AIN,T NEVER BEEN IN NO HOOD JUST TRYING TO CAPITALIZE OFF WHAT PEOPLE IN THE HOOD CREATED (MEANING BLACKS AND LATINO,S AND SOME WHITE PEOPLE )MEANING THE REAL ONES!

Originally posted by FREDDY KRUEGER+Jan 5 2006, 07:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FREDDY KRUEGER - Jan 5 2006, 07:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1988@Jan 5 2006, 06:54 PM

^^^ valid

OK WORRIES OR WHOEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS YOU TALKING ABOUT MOTHERFUCKERS BUYING LOFTS AND SHIT KNOWING DAMN WELL YOU JUST LIKE THEM MOTHERFUCKERS AIN,T NEVER BEEN IN NO HOOD JUST TRYING TO CAPITALIZE OFF WHAT PEOPLE IN THE HOOD CREATED (MEANING BLACKS AND LATINO,S AND SOME WHITE PEOPLE )MEANING THE REAL ONES!

[/b]

OK LET,S GET TO THE FACTS IF YOU FROM ATLANTA YOU KNOW HOW THIS MOTERFUCKER REALLY IS (MEANING TOTEM ) ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SO DAMN GANGSTA AINT KICKED NOBODY,S ASS NEVER GETS UP IN ATLANTA UNTIL SOMEBODY HE KNOWS OR SOMEBODY RIDING HIS DICK COMES IN TOWN KNOWING HE BIT THEM DAMN GHOST,S FROM THE REAL OLD SCHOOL WRITER FROM NEW YORK JUST LIKE HE ALL OF A SUDDEN GETS TOY ASSWRITERS TO GO OVER OTHER PEOPLES SHIT INSTEAD OF DISSING MOTHERFUCKERS HIS DAMN SELF(JUST STATING THE FACTS FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW.)

ha...

alright then..

you obviously dont know much about the history of atl.. and havent lived in it..

gangster?.. hahahahah hell no.. never claimed to be..

bomb in atl?.. hahahah again..

bit the ghosts?.. hahahah wow..

hiding behind the name freddy kreuger?.. ahahha

look.. im right here.. i pmed you already for a fight..

now whats up.. beleive me ill fix ya face for you..

everyones got they two cents so lemme give my six........

1. if you dont like a 65dollar shirt., dont buy it... simple

2. if you dont like the geistzzz.... why the fuck you in this thread.....

3. does there really need to be a pinpoint on who does what,when,where and how.... just do you and keep moving.... everyones got an influence,, especially all you newniggahs that popped up over the last few years.....

4. there is no bandwagon when it comes to making money... unless ya boy finds a hotstock....... getrichniggah......they wont buy it,, but they bitches will wit they money...

5. tot,,,, ufc might be a good thing homie..,,,, sounds like ya need to let some of that shit out ya system bra......

6. now bill me a shirt niggah,,,... my girls diggin it........sixty dukz is cheap for her pleasure............

Bonus: marketings a motherfucker.......and fucktheinternet....

Archived