I guess TOTEM likes doing GEISTS more now..

WoriesOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Europe@Dec 13 2004, 10:59 AM

Dope flicks.

Dope site.

Funny how some people hate on all the dope stuff in graff... :haha:

1. the shirt are still $45, saying they are up to $65 is some lame gimmick that totem is pulling so more peple go to the fangs site to see if it's true or not

2. inkface is TOTEM. he talks shit about himself to generate a buzz about his shirts. like the lay-lo web chief said "bad publicity is STILL publicity.

3. those gay ass ghosts are biting KAWS & DALEK (who are also fucking queer) so bad it's ridiculous. he's going to turn a bullshit throw up in a big money maker. i ain't hating on him for that, but the guy is a pure cocksucker

4. totem, talentred or not is probably the biggest fuck wad i have ever had the misfortune of meeting. not only that he is a pathological liar. he can't even help it. 99.999999999999999% of the bullshit that comes out of that idiot's mouth is just that, BULLSHIT!!!!

5. biggest clown in graff = totem. it's a shame too, because he is talented.

Originally posted by Mr. Roper+Dec 13 2004, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Roper - Dec 13 2004, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Europe@Dec 13 2004, 10:59 AM

Dope flicks.

Dope site.

Funny how some people hate on all the dope stuff in graff... :haha:

1. the shirt are still $45, saying they are up to $65 is some lame gimmick that totem is pulling so more peple go to the fangs site to see if it's true or not

2. inkface is TOTEM. he talks shit about himself to generate a buzz about his shirts. like the lay-lo web chief said "bad publicity is STILL publicity.

3. those gay ass ghosts are biting KAWS & DALEK (who are also fucking queer) so bad it's ridiculous. he's going to turn a bullshit throw up in a big money maker. i ain't hating on him for that, but the guy is a pure cocksucker

4. totem, talentred or not is probably the biggest fuck wad i have ever had the misfortune of meeting. not only that he is a pathological liar. he can't even help it. 99.999999999999999% of the bullshit that comes out of that idiot's mouth is just that, BULLSHIT!!!!

5. biggest clown in graff = totem. it's a shame too, because he is talented.

[/b]

being one to never have met totem, i cant really argue about him lying or antying like that

however, i do know people who have hung out with the guy on the reg, and say he is nice, maybe he just didnt like your "im hella jealous and say that good people are dicks attitudes" who knows

ink face aint totem, but totem does post on here

im not sure why im stickin up for the kid, i havent met him, i guess mostly i wanted to let ya know that ink face aint totem.....and youre stupid and your arguments are worded in a manor that really makes people think you are a retard.

mr abc is totem, duh...

damn yall some haters....and before yall say totem is a dick, meet him first then judge him...i know totem and he has been nothin but nice to me....i got ur back totem...and for whoever said he is biting dalek???are u serious???how can u compare a ghost and a space monkey???fuck all yall..

ThaNoisy1..

Originally posted by ink face@Dec 13 2004, 08:23 PM

FUCKING NUT RIDERS

the only nuts ur riding son are ya fucking own by the looks of things ho ho ho u are one small time artist compared with totem n that makes u mad i think so while he is always out there being good at what he is doing ur being a bum living still with ur parents at 30 odds lmfao get a job get a wife in fact home boy grow up and get a fucking life

Originally posted by duct+Dec 15 2004, 11:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (duct - Dec 15 2004, 11:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ink face@Dec 13 2004, 08:23 PM

FUCKING NUT RIDERS

the only nuts ur riding son are ya fucking own by the looks of things ho ho ho u are one small time artist compared with totem n that makes u mad i think so while he is always out there being good at what he is doing ur being a bum living still with ur parents at 30 odds lmfao get a job get a wife in fact home boy grow up and get a fucking life

[/b]

wow, you gathered all that information about my home life from two words...shit, i wish i was that good, cause you hit it right on the nose. and no i'm not mad that he's good, it whatever, he is good, but he IS an ass that'll line your tag for dripping into a STICKER even though he'll act cool to your face. i haven't seen an illegal totem piece or even straight letter for at least a year. the man is a legal writer who wants the respect of a bomber on the street because of those little ghosts.and that to me is bullshit. so i say again...FUCKING NUT RIDERS(you fall right into that category homeboy) :skull2: :skull2: :skull2: :rolleyes:

Archived